Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
darkbluefirefly

I'm a little UPSET about People being UPSET for seeing elite features and elite-activation method

So yea, go elite or go home.

30 bots soon, made 4 digits last night selling orbs to suppliers. New pc just bought a few minutes ago.

This shit, way worth 20$.

Now if i donated 100$ will you let me add my own code :P j/k.

Can i get custom titles like "Pink Fluffy Unicorn Dancing on Rainbow" if I donated 50$? the list goes on.

But yea, you can make money lol if you are smart and don't get banned. If you have been banned using other bots, don't blame this bot if you make new accs and get banned. Your machine and IP have been flagged, and after the 3rd account, you will get an IP ban.

So stop being stupid, dish out 20+ get elite, give the devs incentive to steam roll the bot make it faster, better, harder, stronger. Work it, make it, do it~!

Edited by darkbluefirefly
  • Upvote 2

I love what BloodyBeast hit that guy with. The reason I became elite because I ripped the "exile buddy" forum a part to look for what they fail on and when I had enough that's when I came here. A freaking unfinished "OFFICIAL RELEASE" that charges people? Obviously they were desperate. It doesn't even have a pickit like this one where we can do so much with it. Love the pick it !!!

For $25 investment I made, I see so much potential and I believe it's going to be great.

Upload the video BloodyBeast requested. I'd like to see it too lol

Edited by juka321

+1

this bot is very profitable if you use it right. I also like the idea of an 'improved donor' status or something :P

elite is most definitely worth it and wont be available forever so get it while you still can :3

Sign in to follow this