Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
ImTotalyDrunk

I'm a little UPSET seeing elite features and elite-activation method

So... First of all, I don't wanna to be rude or offensive. Everything below is based on truth and stuff that is "live". I am writing this in the public section for other users or visitors, who also need to check out a certain thing, which is here a slight lie. Is this some kind of crying? Nope, just a comment and a small warning to other users.

Posted Image

As we all know, we have here an option called Elite. But... what it means to be Elite? So far, it means to be a little cheated. Let me tell you why.

Cost of elite title is based at 25,01$ or more. But, what are you getting by purchasing this? Simply... nothing.

Exiled Bot is color-texture-picker, so there's nothing to upgrade to elite. Some features are avaible only for this group. Currently, there are no improvements for elite version - only small fixes, for example, bot isn't filling whole stash with scrolls, only maintain their particular amount. Nothing more. But there's something more funny.

First thing. You don't need to purchase Elite to be one of them. Why? Because someone here is pure stupid guy. Forgive me strong words directed toward that person. The only thing we must do to access elite features in the bot client is to use actual "password". What it is? Well... it's the same for everyone! For all people on Earth untill this password isn't changed. You can run 1000 computers, use this password on all of them and Elite status will be unlocked at all clients at all computers. Most stupid kind of elite-activator that I ever seen since years. One user who purchased Elite is able to spread this elite-activating password to 1000 of his friends. Woot. Ofc you don't have access to elites forum, but you can still activate Elite in bot client. So? I bought blue rank on the forum for 25$?

Second thing. Access to tips & tricks to improve the bot's rentability - one of the Elites stuff. It's barely empty. There are no tips and tricks, only some infos about future stuff that will be added to the bot, one day. This is color-texture-picker, so there are no features to improve. Everything that is "elite" you can activate for free through first thing. Features in this bot are simply working or not working, so there are nothing to improve by tips or tricks. In these tips you can find how to run VM or some bots at once, but you can also find these info easly through Internet.

Third thing. Bot stability and fixes. Right now GGG is developing some small stuff near every day, some kind of silent update. Sometimes it's 15 mb and downloaded through game client as small fix, sometimes it's just small 1-2 mb fix downloaded by running the client. So... and it's breaking whole bot for many hours or even days. Elite status don't allow you to test ASAP updates or stuff. So why we have such status?

Forth thing. I feel a little upset. Everything described as elite-features are just small joke. You are bying blue color on the forum. Simply, nothing more.

Edited by ImTotalyDrunk

Slow down there spartacus: plenty of people seem to think it's worth it.  Moreoever, coding updates takes time, and time ain't free for most people.  While there are plenty of people who just dropped $25 bucks for access to beta updates, others, like myself, DONATED $25 because we'd like to see the good work being done here continue onward.  And that's unlikely to happen without a continued influx of cash.

And at the risk of being a douche....

Access to tips & tricks to improve the bot's rentability - one of the Elites stuff. It's barely empty.

Posted Image

But you're absolutely right about it not being empty: there's loads of useful stuff in there.

Edited by crooked

lol you think elite is useless? Tell that to the people who had to wait an extra week to start using the bot after last update because they were not elite.

The RC test versions are in the elite forum.

this bot is still in early versions so who is to say they wont implement stronger controls at some point? I would personally rather have more bot features than stronger controls.

Thank you for your donation. Without donations, there is no bot.

ohoh, that sound like someone is getting a new avatar tag like I got :)

I understand that you are upset, just because they are promising elite-features since months - well, at least I have to admit, that they are working on the bot, not everything as I would like to see it, but they are implementing new features.

about 1)

You are right, this kind of "check" is super useless - everyone who doesn't believe should try a hex-editor and search for it.

about 2)

There are only a few posts about this in the elite-section, you are right, but still there are...

If you purchased the elite feature to get rich - well...  ...good luck!

about 3)

Most small updates in the last weeks were handled by the bot (at least for me). No new offsets didn't break it.

You are wrong about the pixelbased thing, they clearly wrote this bot doesn't write to the memory, there nothing about reading :)

about 4)

As I said in the beginning you are pretty close with this one, but as apwkid wrote elite users had early access to RC versions of the bot.

To sum it up:I think you are right with some points, not with all of them. If you don't like you have to refund and loose your status again.

• Upvote 1

Being Elite is (in my opinion) a bonus to people, who appreciate work done here. You can wine that it is so unfair, etc... but think twice before posting something like that. Exiled-Bot Team is working hard to make this bot best.

You are right about the password but thats why i think the elite donation was raised so people wouldnt share the code, also bloody is working on the auth, this website, and his RL so give him a break, ALK same thing these people cant be on 24/7 to help everylittle person... elite isnt something "special" but u want to help the devs the elite version of the bot isnt for u going out and being a Chinese botter ethier. Its so you will help the DEVs with bug probelms thats why there is a pinned stopic for buigs/issues in the elite forums... if u dont like this bot or this community please just go.

Guest BloodyBeast

So... First of all, I don't wanna to be rude or offensive. Everything below is based on truth and stuff that is "live". I am writing this in the public section for other users or visitors, who also need to check out a certain thing, which is here a slight lie. Is this some kind of crying? Nope, just a comment and a small warning to other users.

As we all know, we have here an option called Elite. But... what it means to be Elite? So far, it means to be a little cheated. Let me tell you why.

Cost of elite title is based at 25,01$ or more. But, what are you getting by purchasing this? Simply... nothing.

Exiled Bot is color-texture-picker, so there's nothing to upgrade to elite. Some features are avaible only for this group. Currently, there are no improvements for elite version - only small fixes, for example, bot isn't filling whole stash with scrolls, only maintain their particular amount. Nothing more. But there's something more funny.

First thing. You don't need to purchase Elite to be one of them. Why? Because someone here is pure stupid guy. Forgive me strong words directed toward that person. The only thing we must do to access elite features in the bot client is to use actual "password". What it is? Well... it's the same for everyone! For all people on Earth untill this password isn't changed. You can run 1000 computers, use this password on all of them and Elite status will be unlocked at all clients at all computers. Most stupid kind of elite-activator that I ever seen since years. One user who purchased Elite is able to spread this elite-activating password to 1000 of his friends. Woot. Ofc you don't have access to elites forum, but you can still activate Elite in bot client. So? I bought blue rank on the forum for 25$?

Second thing. Access to tips & tricks to improve the bot's rentability - one of the Elites stuff. It's barely empty. There are no tips and tricks, only some infos about future stuff that will be added to the bot, one day. This is color-texture-picker, so there are no features to improve. Everything that is "elite" you can activate for free through first thing. Features in this bot are simply working or not working, so there are nothing to improve by tips or tricks. In these tips you can find how to run VM or some bots at once, but you can also find these info easly through Internet.

Third thing. Bot stability and fixes. Right now GGG is developing some small stuff near every day, some kind of silent update. Sometimes it's 15 mb and downloaded through game client as small fix, sometimes it's just small 1-2 mb fix downloaded by running the client. So... and it's breaking whole bot for many hours or even days. Elite status don't allow you to test ASAP updates or stuff. So why we have such status?

Forth thing. I feel a little upset. Everything described as elite-features are just small joke. You are bying blue color on the forum. Simply, nothing more.

How can you be upset after being a member of the forum for one day ?

Maybe you've been leeching for months?

1 - You actually "only" need a password to access the bot because we chose to invest more time on adding more features to the bot instead of spending more time to do the auth system. Do you think it's better to have less functions on the bot and a more restrictive system? SORRY FOR THAT

2 - Actually,  there are tons of things that needs to be gathered into the Elite forum for the people like you not being able to search. Maybe you're a pro at this game and doesn't have anything to learn from it...SORRY FOR THAT

3 - You're so pathetic....do you think the bot only work checking the game version and say "i work on this version" or "i do not work on this version" ? The bot works with MEMORY READING which means that the game writes all the data we need into your computer's memory and they change the place it's stored at almost everytime it's like if i tell you "I live in Miami, come for dinner." Have fun finding me....reversing a game is a lot of time, just reading what you wrote disgust me, you have no clue how a bot is done and you dare trash talking like that? I should call you a genius, if you don't know how something work don't say it's easy. SORRY FOR THAT

4 - If you were a member for longer, you would notice that we just changed from a forum to another which took some time to work to export the whole database, as you probably didn't read it all. :

Access to Elies bot RC versions and features in beta-test.

3 unlimited licenses on Exiled Bot official release.

We are still in BETA which means that many things are still under work and have to be implemented/improved.

Read well, you'll maybe understand that being an elite user will bring you A LOT of advantages, just give us enough time to implement things.

We have a life, a work and also a family....and we still manage to spend most of our fucking free time to work hard to make this bot better, while the only thing you did is complain after being registered for 1 day here.

Just for your information i came back from work at 7:30 yesterday night and worked on the forum till 3am, didn't eat, didn't relax at all.

Just a small hint for you, we were using phpBB forums and it can't handle an auth system....while this one does, but you didn't even think about that....

Also this forums worth $250...it's not a free bugged shit.

If the goal was to only make money trust me we wouldn't be here...doesn't worth it...time spend/money earned is not even a chinese salary rate....

We're not a company, only people loving what we do.

Also if our bot doesn't please you, you can go and check for our friend from the buddy forums, they have a lot more to complain about.

Closed this obviously retarded post...

• Upvote 5