Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
raykay

how to level up chars with this bot

would be nice if anyone has made any experience in using this bot for leveling up chars from the scratch to share them with the community.

i personally have difficulities in regard to (im new to the game too) :

- what to stash/trash during leveling

- wich zone/map to level with which lvl char most effective

- any important quests to make during leveling

- which char best on max lvl

- which build best on max lvl

thanks for any tips & tricks.

- what to stash/trash during leveling

---> Resell the currencies you loot to buy a 4L as early as possible, then a 5L around level 55ish....and you're good.

- wich zone/map to level with which lvl char most effective

--> Mud flats

--> Ledge

--> The forest

--> The city of sarn

--> The library

-------> Change difficulty and repeat.

- any important quests to make during leveling

--> All the quests that gives you passive points...

- which char best on max lvl

--> No summoners or totem based char, it'd say that any melee character rocks...

- which build best on max lvl

--> Depends on what you like, some people here are really effective with blender or flicker builds, i personally love huge tanks and i use 1 hander / shield double striker with bringer of rain.

Hope this helps ;)

• Upvote 1

Im totally new and in need of a guide as well from scratch. But he above post is good enough! Thanks :) Just donated, waiting for my elite status/pass phrase to get activated

The best way to unlock waypoints, acts and difficulties is to join party. You get lots of exp, you advance much faster and you are not so eq dependant. If you are lucky, you even don't need to spend your skill points. When you don't like / don't have time to push the bot through the game, let him harvest items and exp (places mentioned above - these locations are best, because there are a very close to none possibility for bot to get stuck - avoid dungeons/caves, etc OR don't use opening chests).

From my experience the best builds are shadow (you start using reave -> much life gain on hit when using claws; then flicer -> very mobile) or tanky maruder/templar.

Sign in to follow this