Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Daxus

Some generic Smart Pickit rules.

Disclaimer: Untested haven't tried out the Smart Pickit out personally yet. Lemme know if they work and if you have any requests for other generic rules.

Loot and stash all Normal(over 10% quality), Magic and Unique flasks that are above level 4. Change the [itemLevel] value to suit your needs. Flask level information can be found here.

[Category] == "Flask" && [Rarity] == "Magic" && [ItemLevel] >= "4" # [StashItem] == "true"
[Category] == "Flask" && [Rarity] == "Normal" && [ItemLevel] >= "4" && [Quality] >= "9" # [StashItem] == "true"
[Category] == "Flask" && [Rarity] == "Unique"  # [StashItem] == "true"

Loots all and sells all Magic items that are guaranteed to take up 4 inventory slots or less.

//1 slot magic items
[Category] == "Ring" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [SellUnid] == "true"
[Category] == "Amulet" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [SellUnid] == "true"
//2 slot magic items
[Category] == "Belt" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [SellUnid] == "true"
//4 slot magic items
[Category] == "Gloves" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [SellUnid] == "true"
[Category] == "Boots" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [SellUnid] == "true"
[Category] == "Helm" && [Rarity] == "Magic" # [SellUnid] == "true"

Sell Rare armor that does not suit your character/build. Uncomment the line of any type of armor you do not want kept.

//Sell Armor gear
//[Category] == "Armor" && [Rarity] == "Rare" && [Armor] >= "1" && [Evasion] == "0" && [Energy Shield] == "0" # [SellUnid] == "true"
//Sell Evasion gear
//[Category] == "Armor" && [Rarity] == "Rare" && [Armor] == "0" && [Evasion] >= "1" && [Energy Shield] == "0" # [SellUnid] == "true"
//Selll Energy Shield gear
//[Category] == "Armor" && [Rarity] == "Rare" && [Armor] == "0" && [Evasion] >= "1" && [Energy Shield] == "0" # [SellUnid] == "true"
//Armor & Evasion gear
//[Category] == "Armor" && [Rarity] == "Rare" && [Armor] >= "1" && [Evasion] >= "1" && [Energy Shield] == "0" # [SellUnid] == "true"
//Armor & Energy Shield gear
//[Category] == "Armor" && [Rarity] == "Rare" && [Armor] >= "1" && [Evasion] == "0" && [Energy Shield] >= "1" # [SellUnid] == "true"
//Evasion & Energy Shield gear
//[Category] == "Armor" && [Rarity] == "Rare" && [Armor] == "0" && [Evasion] >= "1" && [Energy Shield] >= "1" # [SellUnid] == "true"

Keep any Rare armor with above average resistance. Sell Rare armor that has less than the specified amount of +X to Maximum Life. This should be useful for gearing up hardcore characters, however, it can be greatly improved once the || operator is implemented. Once Smart Pickit can evaluate all 5 of these mods at once the rule should be redone to only keep items with +life and at least 1 resistance. As it stands items with resistance but no health will be kept.

Note: The current settings are suited to a character that is above level 36. Adjust mod values accordingly for life and resistance.

[Category] == "Armor" && [Rarity] == "Rare" && [base_cold_damage_resistance_%] >= "25" # [StashItem] == "true"
[Category] == "Armor" && [Rarity] == "Rare" && [base_fire_damage_resistance_%] >= "25" # [StashItem] == "true"
[Category] == "Armor" && [Rarity] == "Rare" && [base_lightning_damage_resistance_%] >= "25" # [StashItem] == "true"
[Category] == "Armor" && [Rarity] == "Rare" && [base_resist_all_elements_%] >= "9" # [StashItem] == "true"
[Category] == "Armor" && [Rarity] == "Rare" && [base_maximum_life] <= "60" # [SellItem] == "true"

do the last 2 code categories work together ? I mean can i set up an option like, loot all kind of rare chest pieces, and sold which does not have at least 2 resist, or the hp under 60?

Also are option for gloves (attack speed code ?) or boots ( movement speed code?) exists?

do the last 2 code categories work together ? I mean can i set up an option like, loot all kind of rare chest pieces, and sold which does not have at least 2 resist, or the hp under 60?

Also are option for gloves (attack speed code ?) or boots ( movement speed code?) exists?

I'm currently unsure how the Smart Picket system decides which rule takes precedence so I'm not 100% sure how the last two sets or rules would react in conjunction. My assumption is that the rules are process top to bottom and finding a case that matches stops the process. Based on that assumption I believe that armor types you do not want will be discarded before they are checked for resistance. The +Health and Resist item discrimination rule is currently imperfect as I mentioned. You will likely end up with items resistance but no health being kept along with the ideal items as a side effect.

Other mods like the attackspeed and movement can be referenced in the ModsList.txt file in the same folder as the ExiledBot.exe

What if i setting up like, Everykind of mixed and natural armor fits my character build, But only sell those, what are not have the minimum of resistances (or if possible 2 resistance, or life)?

1, Is it possible somehow?

2, will it sell automatically that item which has no cold resistance but has two other resistance?

3, is it use identify scrolls automatically?

How to pick gems you are interested without quality condition AND others with min_gem_quality?

Set min gem quality in pickit to 1 and put the one you want without quality in the pickit ?