Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
madmayhem

Safe reset

I personally don't use the TP to town. It would just be too annoying to juggle that with holding portal scrolls imo.

I feel really safe with the current state of the bot, but many people would like something better so, if we're talking about safety, then the most safe thing I can think of is for when the bot decides the run is finished, for it to go back to the waypoint, move to another zone that is NOT a town, and then reset the instance you wish to bot in from there. Pretty simple really, if you are rarely in a town (just for logging in/ stashing) then you shouldn't really ever be seen.

Maybe a timer would be a good idea too? You set that bot should run for about x minutes and then it should go offline. After some time offline it should go to another area... It is something like a schedule.

Maybe a timer would be a good idea too? You set that bot should run for about x minutes and then it should go offline. After some time offline it should go to another area... It is something like a schedule.

No.

After a day and so will have to counter many disconnections ... ;)

scheduling would make botting, even easyer to spot... bc unless humans it would stop EXACTLY at that time, unlike humans randomly :P also that is a good idea but also a bad idea madmay, bc me personal when i play manuel i never go to a random zone or another zone, i go stiaght to tone id/stash crap/sell crap, then go back and start new instance or new map

Ok, another idea based on experiments with zone_changer (thx for immo!). Bot harvest 1st area, then after time +- random time goes to the 2nd zone, etc... This feature can be used to move between town, acts, diff and make bot more human-like. This kind of "safe" reset would minimize the number of created instances of the same map and make bot more stealth. Probably.