Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
kyln

New here :D

Hello! I was wondering if I could ask a few questions. I wasn't sure if this was the correct place to post this, so my apologies if it's not.

I've been using the bot for about two days now, and I'm still a little confused about the skill priority feature (I'm confused if the higher the value, the higher the priority becomes?). It kind of seems that no matter what number I have them set to, they are used whenever, or never. I was wondering if someone could help with this.

I'm currently running a tanky ST dagger crit scion. My spectral throw is on my mouse right-click, which usually works. The bot prioritizes ST over any of the other skills, however. I'd like it setup to where, if there is only one enemy left, it will use E, my frenzy, to quickly finish dispatching the mob. I've been playing around with the values, but nothing seems to be working out.

skill one:

Q (clarity aura)

priority: 0 (everything is set to 0 for this)

skill two:

mouse right-click (Spectral Throw)

priority: 6

CD: 0

Max: 400

Min: 0

Target: Both

Shift: True

Monster Amount: 2

Target Range: 280

skill three:

E (Frenzy)

priority: 5

CD: 0

max: 280

min: 0

target: both

shift: false

monster amount: 1

target range: 0

The only other thing I was wondering about would be if there was a way for me to do things in the background while the bot is running. The bot kind of locks up my mouse and disables me from freely doing other things.

Thank you very much for any help you can provide, and of course, thanks to the devs for the bot in the first place. :)

For the first question:

-The skill u want to use the most u give the highest priority, u can choose if he use it for specials or normals only or for both of them.

- Skills u want to use often, u can program them with a cooldown delay or add an amount of monsters+ range.

-If u don't want to use a skill u can just simply disable him by adding a huge amount of monsters: like only attack if there are 100 mobs in 100 range as example.

Question 2:

U need to find a decent VM (virtual machine) so u can let ur bot run in that. If ur bot is running in a VM u can do other things on ur computer while VM is minimized.

Sign in to follow this