Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Kirik

Suggestion for Default Values 0.5e

Great work guys! I just toyed around with the Alpha 0.5e Version, and I am very impressed with what it can do as of now.

I have one tiny suggestion, when you download the bot, in the skills.ini

By default it is set up to use a skill in slot E with a max range of 1000, and most of the people that are going to test this bot will be starting a new level 1 character. When the bot tries to use the skill in slot E when you have no skill in slot E, it hangs up a lot and will go for mobs that are farther away versus mobs that are right in front of you and not even attack them on top of that.

After I removed the skill E from being used the bot ran much more fluidly and with a lot less hiccups.

I just figured it'd be more user friendly if you changed the defaults to just use left click for normal attacks or right click to use their first gem skill that they get there in the beginning, because at first I thought it was just an issue with the bot. Not that it's hard for users to figure out, but some people are lazy and they may get the wrong idea.

Anyways, great stuff and keep up the good work, you'll probably see me donating in the near future!

Hi Kirik!

Welcome here, thank you for your feedback.

Good idea I'll update the default parameters to match with a lvl 1 character.

You got it! Still messing with it now, so you might see me posting a bunch if I find anything else :P

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Sign in to follow this