Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Invested

Looking for information

Hi, I am considering starting to bot on PoE. I have some questions before I do.

1. I've been told it is easily detectable and easy to get banned, I accept this risk as it will be a seperate account and I have botted on many other games. Is it that easy to get banned or was this a scare tatic?

2. How far thru the game can exiled bot progress on its own, I've seen conflicting reports saying anywhere from act 2 to act 4. What is the truth?

3. When GGG bans, do they ban my IP as well?

4. How well does this bot function?  (assuming I set things up right will I have issues with it playing while I'm AFK.)

5. Can any build be used with this bot

6. I see there is a pickit for this bot is it easy to edit myself?

7. Can this bot just run maps or can it kill end game bosses as well.

1. I've been told it is easily detectable and easy to get banned, I accept this risk as it will be a seperate account and I have botted on many other games. Is it that easy to get banned or was this a scare tatic?

Try urself

2. How far thru the game can exiled bot progress on its own, I've seen conflicting reports saying anywhere from act 2 to act 4. What is the truth?.

Zero

3. When GGG bans, do they ban my IP as well?

only account

4. How well does this bot function?  (assuming I set things up right will I have issues with it playing while I'm AFK.)

(self-censored)

5. Can any build be used with this bot

IMO melee work better than ranged until u wanna get fun see ur bot try to hit mobs 2 room ahead behind a wall...for hours

6. I see there is a pickit for this bot is it easy to edit myself?

The prob is understand how the mods work in this game. having a decent know-how will help u on easily edit this sheet (http://poeaffix.net/) Consider default pickit is pretty broken, default value are good if ur bot farm red maps... otherwise you will never find something interesting (clap clap to genius who drafted the sheet )

7. Can this bot just run maps or can it kill end game bosses as well.

lol... forget it