Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
zzljaylzz

Request - Ignore white mobs

I have seen a couple people ask about this but they never got a definitive answer. With the new 5 golem setup, an option for ignoring white and magic mobs would be amazing. As of right now, I can walk through dried lake or low level maps without attacking and almost every magic and white mob dies from the golems.

Also, theres a script out there that shows mobs on your mini map, and it shows you what type of mob they are ie(white-unique, cast on death, reflect, specific exile etc.) If this script can do that through looking at games memory, it seems it would be possible to add to this bot an option that after killing main unique boss, end or reset instance cycle.

Off topic side note - I do love the bot and it's come a long way since I've used it like 6 years ago so thanx for all the hard work to whoevers been working on it. I don't use it for farming that often, just for leveling while I'm doing chores or something :P