Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  

Need an option that makes the bot do no

Hello programming team and support team of eb.could you plz  add an option that makes the bot do not do any transition in a single level of map?I set my bot farming the Harvest,and input a chicken name list of the 3 bosses,because the bot always click into the 3 boss's room and would be slained ezly.But beacause of the chicken name list,the bot keeps reseting the map----farming for a little while------------click into the 3 bosses rooms-----------chicken--------------relogin,loop again and again,wastes too much of time and ruins the efficiency.THX!

Have you activated the option "always reset instance" on the map-tab?

If yes: what happens, when you deactivate it?

And for your worries about efficiency:

1) Why not farm Dried Lake? To me, it surpasses Harvest in any important way. Area is easy to bot, Boss is not difficult with a decent build.

2) Considering efficiency, a reset makes sense to me, as the bot finds new mobs right away after resetting. So no long time running around searching for mobs.

Bot will actually already do this for maps by selecting "Explore whole level before taking transition"

For zones, I'm not too sure this would become a feature.  Most professional botters run end game maps the majority of time, it is what real life players do.  Like what walkingdead said, Dried Lakes is a superior area to farm in terms of zones.

Have you activated the option "always reset instance" on the map-tab?

If yes: what happens, when you deactivate it?

And for your worries about efficiency:

1) Why not farm Dried Lake? To me, it surpasses Harvest in any important way. Area is easy to bot, Boss is not difficult with a decent build.

2) Considering efficiency, a reset makes sense to me, as the bot finds new mobs right away after resetting. So no long time running around searching for mobs.

ye, i actually actived the option you said but the bot just  keep on clicking into the 3 bosses room.

Dried lake is a good open map.But in GarenaTW  server,the currency you get from dried lake each day worth less than 1ex,for the exchange rate is  600 fusing=1ex,2000 chromatic=1ex,110 chaos=1ex here.So i have to choose the Harvest to farming the cards so i can get at least 1 regular ex and something else to get almost 2ex here each day.That makes the transition neccessary for me.

THX  for your advice and the discussion XD

Bot will actually already do this for maps by selecting "Explore whole level before taking transition"

For zones, I'm not too sure this would become a feature.  Most professional botters run end game maps the majority of time, it is what real life players do.  Like what walkingdead said, Dried Lakes is a superior area to farm in terms of zones.

thx for your reply XD.

I actually actived the option "Explore whole level before taking transition",but  the bot just keeps on click into the 3 bosses room and chicken again and again.

I've explained that the Harvest is the best way to farm for us in GarenaTW server for the poor exchange rate here in the above  posts.So the Harvest and the transition problem is really important for botters in GarenaTW  server.PLZ ask alk for some change and help.THX XD