Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
naomemandeemailpoiseunaoex

0.52d Progression issue

for progression its probably wise to deactivate most things and leave it to currency/uniques at the moment. i am sure going back to the instance (tp) is added in the future for zones.

on the cruel problem. not sure haven't had such a problem. try to check waypoints for normal, and put all to "Yes" manually.

keep in mind that the progression feature is still in beta, maybe its just a "bug".

for progression its probably wise to deactivate most things and leave it to currency/uniques at the moment. i am sure going back to the instance (tp) is added in the future for zones.

on the cruel problem. not sure haven't had such a problem. try to check waypoints for normal, and put all to "Yes" manually.

keep in mind that the progression feature is still in beta, maybe its just a "bug".

Yeah, I think is a beta bug.

Even put all to yes manually, he insist to back to normal. If I put he on instance, he work well until need leave again.

So, I think we need wait for improvement yet.

Anyway, is helping a lot even as beta feature :D

For note: Disable all lot + pickit and works, re-enable again and.....keeping works for now o.O

Edit: Works well unil get a2c, before get town instance, he back to a1c and try merveil again lol.....he like merveil a lot. Even if I put he on a2c, he insist back to a1c

Edit: Restart bot and now he want start a1c again...so, I think he is drunk :D

Edit: I'm get crossroads manually and check "yes", now he going right. Before cross wp, he did my last "Edit" above.

Edited by naomemandeemailpoiseunaoex

Indeed, last two weeks I focused on bot stability and bug fixes.

I'll continue to work on progression asap, but I prefer to eliminate the bugs before :)

A topic relating all the major bugs from progression would help me a lot tho.

Sign in to follow this