Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
BulawOw

another very bad bug

Pls make picking currency > killing mobs cause i just saw chaos orb drop and after that my bot went to kill further monsters but not come back for the chaos orb thats very bad imo

Edited by BulawOw

yes, this happened to my flicker build also. After I reduced the safe range under "combat" tab, It helps. But i notice occasionally, it still ignore random currencies. It's better to override bot to pick up very valuable currencies like ex, mirror or chaos? 

Btw, bot still run past harbinger mobs....because those mob are not being summoned fast enough...so the bot ran past them and left it (the summoner harbinger) behind....Zz

If you are not farming maps or areas which drop a shit ton of loot you can switch off "use alt to loot" and press Z to show the loot all the time, maybe it´ll help.

But i had that feeling too that it might not pick up every currency so i searched one map after it completed it for currency and found nothing..

It usually walks back after killing all the mobs to pick it up.

picking currency > killing mobs  will result in lots of death and even lower currency in your inventory.

But maybe there´s a way to change the range where the bot attacks instead of looting (like in the kite mode "safe range" settings)

The bot is supposed to remember important drops and come back for them.

But things like death/chicken/inventory full I think make it leave + start a new map and never get a chance.  Or it just forgets sometimes, there may be a bug in there, but I'll bet it is hard to track down for random things like this.

Put Safe Range in the Combat settings to 20 or 10 if you like and Attack Range to 40 or 30.

Then it will be like you want it to be.

I play with 25 Safe Range and 50 Attack Range, you can try that one too.

Sign in to follow this