Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
BulawOw

begging for 2 ez fixes (i hope ez)

So the first one is wasting so much portal scroll when going back to city and instantly clicking portal after spawning in the city (1 hour ago i put 40 portal scroll in my inv and after 10 mins the bot starts using logout metod to come back to city cause i was out of portall scrolls which cause not responding error to the bot : /)

And the second one is when i change in pickit (currency) forcesellitem like for transmutation orb or augumencion orb, blacksmith, armor scrap bot still stash those items

Pls fix it this will help the bot sooooooo much

Edited by BulawOw

The Second Issue is a config problem.

You messed up somewhere, this isn´t normal.

You don´t want these orbs to be picked up?

Go to the "pickit" menue and under "ignored currencies" select the currencies to be ignored.

The First one happens mostly during leveling/questing, in the maps later on it is very rare to happen.

But you can lower down the loop detection settings somewhere in the config files.

if u dont want to pickup trans aug etc. just delete the lines in the pickit file.

the first issue is a bug that needs to be fixed, will discuss that with alk

well i want this orbs to be picked up and its picking but whatever im gonna write in the pick it inside of [] (defoult is stashitem) but i want from the bot to sell that in the shop so i will get scrolls of wisdom but if i change from [stashitem] to [forcesellitem] or [sellitem] the bot still putting that orbs into stash

On 2017. 10. 09. at 5:01 PM, BulawOw said:

well i want this orbs to be picked up and its picking but whatever im gonna write in the pick it inside of [] (defoult is stashitem) but i want from the bot to sell that in the shop so i will get scrolls of wisdom but if i change from [stashitem] to [forcesellitem] or [sellitem] the bot still putting that orbs into stash

I think you are losing a lot of sufficiency by trying to do this, I never run out of wisdoms and I even reduced the scroll pickup range, you should either ignore low tier currency to be faster or have them stash it and manually sell your armorers every 3 days or so if you feel like you are running low on wisdoms.

Also investing 1 exalted in a couple hundreds of wisdoms and completely ignore them after is probably a great way to increase botting speed also.

(you should have a currency tab on the bot since it handles it and you won't run out of space, I manage the inventory of my bots every 3-4 days and that's mostly cuz of divcards) 

Edited by Cowding

Sign in to follow this