Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
vigaro

"Just follow" modus. Aurobot-Playstyle

Hi there,

i would like to see an Option where i can set the Bot to some kind of "Follow-Mode" where it for example always trys to catch up with the Group Leader.

This would make it possible to let the bot run the Aurabot while i will do maps with my main account.

Also it would be an good option to level the bot as my main rushes through the content and the bot just follows and picks up quest items(only).

For sure the Leader is then not allowed to use Movement Skills as it would be hard for the bot to catch up.

Would this be an good option?

Does it sound interessing?

1 hour ago, vigaro said:

Hi there,

i would like to see an Option where i can set the Bot to some kind of "Follow-Mode" where it for example always trys to catch up with the Group Leader.

This would make it possible to let the bot run the Aurabot while i will do maps with my main account.

Also it would be an good option to level the bot as my main rushes through the content and the bot just follows and picks up quest items(only).

For sure the Leader is then not allowed to use Movement Skills as it would be hard for the bot to catch up.

Would this be an good option?

Does it sound interessing?

The last time we asked about this, devs said it would probably mean a new bot altogether; something they are not interested in spending time to develop at this moment.