Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
fantominus

Bug ffedback on 0.68d

Hi all,

You will find the list of issues i experienced with 0.68d:

- When using in maps, if a chicken happens, it comes back to act 4 and goes to dried lake (the one i selected in UI) clear the area and then come back to maps in ho. This happen almost everytime and it will be nice to not go dried lake and go directly to ho to go on with map.

- Map Crematorium : cannot pass all mini maps, after 1 or 2 doors pass from one mini map to another, it put a tp and go back in ho to start a new map without finishing map.

- Map Plaza : When it meets the lever to open a gate in this area, Eb is crashing, it happens each time.

- Map Orchard: after killing boss in mini map, sometimes it stay stuck in a corner.

- Still have some stairs stucking, especially in Quay and Beacon maps.

- i made tests with new Phalanx betas but the new timers are awful to use, it slows all actions in inventory and stashes and make it lose a lot of time, how/where can i change these timers settings ?

Last one, not a bug but an improvement for breaches: could it be possible that the bot don t start picking up loot until the breach is open because actually it makes it lose a lot of currency drop due to the fact that it doenst kill many breach mobs and just pick items from the first killed.

Thank you for the job done anyway, it works well for the rest.

Regards.

Edited by fantominus

as far as the breach issue goes you can make your combat range higher and safe range higher so it won't loot until it kills all the mobs within the further range.  not sure about the other problems.

"When using in maps, if a chicken happens, it comes back to act 4 and goes to dried lake (the one i selected in UI) clear the area and then come back to maps in ho."

If you've selected that in the settings, then the bot will do it, and it is operating correctly? If you've enabled mapping and also have a zone selected for botting, it will create conflicts, so the best option would be to only farm maps, without zone botting, or only do zone botting, with mapping disabled, not both.

But ther is no option to off zone cleari g like it is for mapsm how you switch off your zone exploring if ther is no none option on list and no off button to atach?

"When using in maps, if a chicken happens, it comes back to act 4 and goes to dried lake (the one i selected in UI) clear the area and then come back to maps in ho."

If you've selected that in the settings, then the bot will do it, and it is operating correctly? If you've enabled mapping and also have a zone selected for botting, it will create conflicts, so the best option would be to only farm maps, without zone botting, or only do zone botting, with mapping disabled, not both.

I found the solution for this problem, i disabled the option "Use waypoint states from progression" and it no longer goes to zone.

Sign in to follow this