Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

Same problem downloading...is there a certain post minimum in order to download or view files? Just on general board, not elite

• Upvote 1

Would like if this could add zone transition, so we could do some boss runs :)

But i don't think this would be possible!

Edited by IeUz

Would like if this could add zone transition, so we could do some boss runs :)

But i don't think this would be possible!

no!

I have a problem with this script becose it stuck and cant change for next zone just keep staying in one .... this is my config for areas (it's wrong?)

_zone_to_clean1 = the_imperial_gardens ; enter desired Zone 1 (see coordinates.ini[Exiled Bot] to see exact writings of the different zones)
_zone_to_clean_act1 = 3 ; enter desired act for Zone 1
_zone_to_clean_difficulty1 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 1 (1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless)

_zone_to_clean2 = the_library ; enter desired Zone 2 (see coordinates.ini[Exiled Bot] to see exact writings of the different zones)
_zone_to_clean_act2 = 3 ; enter desired act for Zone 2
_zone_to_clean_difficulty2 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 2 (1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless)

_zone_to_clean3 = the_imperial_gardens ; enter desired Zone 3 (see coordinates.ini[Exiled Bot] to see exact writings of the different zones)
_zone_to_clean_act3 = 3 ; enter desired act for Zone 3
_zone_to_clean_difficulty3 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 3 (1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless)

_zone_to_clean4 = lunaris_temple ; enter desired Zone 4 (see coordinates.ini[Exiled Bot] to see exact writings of the different zones)
_zone_to_clean_act4 = 3 ; enter desired act for Zone 4
_zone_to_clean_difficulty4 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 4 (1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless)

_zone_to_clean5 = the_library ; enter desired Zone 5 (see coordinates.ini[Exiled Bot] to see exact writings of the different zones)
_zone_to_clean_act5 = 3 ; enter desired act for Zone 5
_zone_to_clean_difficulty5 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 5 (1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless)

Edited by Emdok

I just started using EB and now checking the user submitted resources for the bot.

I would love to try this one out!

However, I notice that I can't use the attachment link as well.

Is there a post count restriction to download files or?

UPDATED!

ExiledBot Zone-Changer v1.6 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zip.gif ExiledBot.Zone.Changer.v1.6.zip  2.83KB

header_logo_shmodel-vflsZ7QsE.png  Dropbox [ext.download]

latest changes: (ExiledBot.Zone.Changer.v1.6)

• added EB profile support
  • added stashTab changing
  • fixed some issues (eg. starting multiple instances of EB)

Hope you enjoy the updated script...

As always feel free to comment / vote / make suggestions!

Edited by immo

script won't work ;/ don't change anything starting poe and bot smoothly but won't change zones ...

Edited by Emdok

did you config the file correctly? (most important: "_profile_bot = enter default or your profilename here                     ;Name of the Exiled Bot profile used")

Wow man you should tag this ;p tell me if i want to run in only 3 zones what should i do? somthing like:?

Z1 libary

Z2 lunaris

Z3 imperial gardens

Z4 libary

Z5 lunaris 

Edited by Emdok

simply just choose 3 zones ;>

eg.:

_zone_to_clean1 = the_docks
_zone_to_clean_act1 = 3
_zone_to_clean_difficulty1 = 3

_zone_to_clean2 = the_city_of_sarn 
_zone_to_clean_act2 = 3
_zone_to_clean_difficulty2 = 3

_zone_to_clean3 = barracks 
_zone_to_clean_act3 = 3
_zone_to_clean_difficulty3 = 3 

_zone_to_clean4 = the_city_of_sarn 
_zone_to_clean_act4 = 3
_zone_to_clean_difficulty4 = 3

_zone_to_clean5 = barracks 
_zone_to_clean_act5 = 3
_zone_to_clean_difficulty5 = 3 

Good job with this script !

Just one question : Is the time between zone change random ?

I see 15min as default value, is it always this value ?

Thanks for your contribution !

Good job with this script !

Just one question : Is the time between zone change random ?

I see 15min as default value, is it always this value ?

Thanks for your contribution !

it's a static value but you allways finish the current run before zoneChanging. So it's basicly 15min + time needed to finish the current run.

tell me last thing when this frame with informations dissapear script stop working ?

no! this is "only" a display bug in the current version. The overlay will "return" as soon as the "bugged" round ends.

EDIT: This should be fixed with the latest version!

Edited by immo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED! (again...)

ExiledBot.Zone.Changer.v1.7

- you can now setup the number of zones you want to use

- you can now setup the number of stashTabs you want to use.

- you can now choose between up to 5 individual stashTabs

- rewritten time-formating

- hopefully fixed the inGameOverlay display bug!

- fixed some minor issues...

Be sure to have your file config'd correctly!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ExiledBot Zone-Changer v1.7 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zip.gif  ExiledBot.Zone.Changer.v1.7.zip   3.78KB 

header_logo_shmodel-vflsZ7QsE.png  Dropbox [ext.download]

I am looking for a better name for this project! This isn't only a zoneChanger anymore. And cuz "Automatic Zone-Changer (incl. stashTab changing) version x.YZ" simply suxx!

If you have any idea let me know!   :mrgreen:

Edited by immo

ZoneStachHelper? :D

eheh, better then nothing ;> i think if i get some more suggestions i'm going to create a poll and let the users decide...

According to the latest testing i did with the latest version (v1.7), the inGameOverlay display bug seems to still exist :-/

Sorry that this seems to wont get fixed in the nearest future. due to very little sparetime for the next weeks i'm no sure to fix this soon...

Apart from that fact i have absolutly no clue what causes the inGameOverlay to disappear every now and then...

i had like 10 runs in a row with out it disapearing for sure and the next time it disappeared like 3 times in a row =(

; Menu Entries

Menu1 = ExiledBot.Zone.Changer.

ver = v1.6c

1.6c or 1.7?

not work for me. zones not changing even display said "next change zone". 

fix my mistake. 

p/s: not set profile correctly will mess with zones changer

Edited by NajibHassan

p/s: not set profile correctly will mess with zones changer

yes, as i have written in the initial posting (the code in the spoiler):

_profile_bot = immo                      ; Name of the Exiled Bot profile used. If you didnt created a new profile use: default!

Hello! Thank you for your effort!

I have win8.1, all the required stuff installed and I have configured the script as you wrote, but it only run the bot with the saved option without changing zone or stash!

What did I miss? Does it need the Elite version?

Thanks

how do we make changing stashtabs work? its not working for me

stashTab changing works exactly the same way as zoneChanging!

Everytime the timer (which you should have configured!) runs out the script starts the zone- and stashtab-changing part.

It select a random stashTab and/or Zone from the table you configured. And due to the stashtab and zone selection is completly random it can happen that your next Zone and/or stashtab is the same like the run before! That ofcurse means that if you have only 2 stashtabs configured to use, the chance to pick the same as last run is 50%.

So with this knowledge its pretty hard for me to believe that the script changes zones correctly but does "nothing" at stashtab changing! If the script runs without any errors for you and you have configured the script exactly correct then stashTab changing should work correctly... like the zoneChanging.

So please check your configured variables again and be sure that the script is not just selecting the same stashTab as the run before due to the randomnes while stashtab selection!

If you still wont get stashTab Chaning to work correctly please post your configured part of the script so i can have a look...

Hello! Thank you for your effort!

I have win8.1, all the required stuff installed and I have configured the script as you wrote, but it only run the bot with the saved option without changing zone or stash!

What did I miss? Does it need the Elite version?

Thanks

please post your configured part of the script so i can have a look...

please post your configured part of the script so i can have a look...

Thank you! Here the edited part:

_timeZoneChange = 20 ; Time in minutes until zoneChange will be initialized.

_numberOfZones = 5 ; enter your desired number of different zones you want to use. If using less then 5 zones the unnecessary variables will get skipped ("_zone_to_cleanX", "_zone_to_clean_actX" and "_zone_to_clean_difficultyX").

_zone_to_clean1 = the_library ; enter desired Zone 1 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]

_zone_to_clean_act1 = 3 ; enter desired act for Zone 1

_zone_to_clean_difficulty1 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 1 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean2 = the_sceptre_of_god ; enter desired Zone 2 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]

_zone_to_clean_act2 = 3 ; enter desired act for Zone 2

_zone_to_clean_difficulty2 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 2 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean3 = the_library ; enter desired Zone 3 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]

_zone_to_clean_act3 = 3 ; enter desired act for Zone 3

_zone_to_clean_difficulty3 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 3 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean4 = lunaris_temple ; enter desired Zone 4 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]

_zone_to_clean_act4 = 3 ; enter desired act for Zone 4

_zone_to_clean_difficulty4 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 4 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean5 = the_library ; enter desired Zone 5 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]

_zone_to_clean_act5 = 3 ; enter desired act for Zone 5

_zone_to_clean_difficulty5 = 3 ; enter desired difficulty for Zone 5 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_numberOfStashTabs = 3 ; enter your desired number of different stashTabs you want to use. If using less then 5 stashTabs the unnecessary variables will get skipped.

_stash_tab_to_use1 = 1 ; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]

_stash_tab_to_use2 = 2 ; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]

_stash_tab_to_use3 = 3 ; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]

_stash_tab_to_use4 = ; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]

_stash_tab_to_use5 = ; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]

_path_bot = D:\Downloads\PoE stuff ; Path to your Exiled.Bot

_path_poe = D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\PoE ; Path where to where you installed PoE. [don't include game.exe]

_name_poe = PathOfExile.exe ; Name of the game exe [normally: PathOfExile.exe]

_name_bot = ExiledBot GUI.exe ; Name of the ExiledBot exe [normally: ExiledBot GUI.exe]

_name_poe_win = Path of Exile ; Name of the window when you run game exe [normally: Path of Exile]

_name_bot_win = Exiled Bot ; Name of the window when you run exilebot exe [for elites normally: Exiled Bot (Elite)]

_profile_bot = Stemplar_LIB ; Name of the Exiled Bot profile used. If you didnt created a new profile use: default!

here's the script that im using, the bot wont change zones when timer runs out nor would it change tabs

;   ,---------------------------------------------------------.
;  | ExiledBot.Zone.Changer [incl. stashTab changing] by immo! |
;   `---------------------------------------------------------´
;
; This script can be found here:
; http://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/814-upd-v16-automatic-zone-changer-incl-stashtab-changing/
; If you have any questions or comments please post them there as well. I wont do any support via PM! Use the Thread.
; If you think you can help improve this project - I am looking for contributors! So PM me if you think you can help.
;
; Version: v1.7
;

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
#Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
#Persistent ; Only the user can kill the application
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
StringCaseSense, On ; Match strings with case.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%
CoordMode, ToolTip, Relative
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2

; User Config
; Edit the following variables according to your needs.

_timeZoneChange = 15							; Time in minutes until zoneChange will be initialized.

_numberOfZones = 2								; enter your desired number of different zones you want to use. If using less then 5 zones the unnecessary variables will get skipped ("_zone_to_cleanX", "_zone_to_clean_actX" and "_zone_to_clean_difficultyX").

_zone_to_clean1 = the_city_of_sarn					; enter desired Zone 1 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]
_zone_to_clean_act1 = 3						; enter desired act for Zone 1
_zone_to_clean_difficulty1 = 1					; enter desired difficulty for Zone 1 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean2 = waterfall_cave				; enter desired Zone 2 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]
_zone_to_clean_act2 = 2					; enter desired act for Zone 2
_zone_to_clean_difficulty2 = 1					; enter desired difficulty for Zone 2 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean3 = the_city_of_sarn						; enter desired Zone 3 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]
_zone_to_clean_act3 = 3						; enter desired act for Zone 3
_zone_to_clean_difficulty3 = 1					; enter desired difficulty for Zone 3 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean4 = the_city_of_sarn			; enter desired Zone 4 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]
_zone_to_clean_act4 = 3					; enter desired act for Zone 4
_zone_to_clean_difficulty4 = 1				; enter desired difficulty for Zone 4 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_zone_to_clean5 = the_city_of_sarn					; enter desired Zone 5 [see coordinates.ini (Exiled Bot) to get the exact writings for the different zones!]
_zone_to_clean_act5 = 3							; enter desired act for Zone 5
_zone_to_clean_difficulty5 = 1					; enter desired difficulty for Zone 5 [1=normal, 2=cruel, 3=merciless]

_numberOfStashTabs = 4						; enter your desired number of different stashTabs you want to use. If using less then 5 stashTabs the unnecessary variables will get skipped.

_stash_tab_to_use1 = 1				; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]
_stash_tab_to_use2 = 2				; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]
_stash_tab_to_use3 = 3				; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]
_stash_tab_to_use4 = 4				; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]
_stash_tab_to_use5 = 						; Number of stashTab 1 you want to use. [No specific order needed]

_path_bot = C:\Users\secnd\Desktop\exiledbot\bot\Exiled Bot Beta v0.13e\	; Path to your Exiled.Bot
_path_poe = \\vmware-host\Shared Folders\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\					; Path where to where you installed PoE. [don't include game.exe]
_name_poe = PathOfExile.exe						; Name of the game exe [normally: PathOfExile.exe]
_name_bot = ExiledBot GUI.exe					; Name of the ExiledBot exe [normally: ExiledBot GUI.exe]
_name_poe_win = Path of Exile					; Name of the window when you run game exe [normally: Path of Exile]
_name_bot_win = Exiled Bot (Elite)				; Name of the window when you run exilebot exe [for elites normally: Exiled Bot (Elite)]

_profile_bot = default!								; Name of the Exiled Bot profile used. If you didnt created a new profile use: default!

_ZCPause = F10									; Hotkey to pause/unpause script
_EBReload = F11									; EB Hotkey to reload ini
_EBPause = F12									; EB Hotkey to pause/unpause the bot

;   ,-----------------------------------------------------------------.
;  | DO NOT EDIT BELOW THIS LINE - UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!  |
;   `-----------------------------------------------------------------´

; some needed calculations
_timeZoneChangeUser := (((_timeZoneChange * 1000) * 60) + 2000)
_timeZoneChangeSec := ((_timeZoneChange * 60) + 1)

IniRead, currZone, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, general, zone_to_clean
IniRead, currStashTab, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, stashing, stash_tab_to_use

Hotkey, %_ZCPause%, MyPause

; Font size for the tooltip, leave empty for default
FontSize := 8

; Create font for later use
FixedFont := CreateFont()

; Creates a font for later use
CreateFont()
{
	global FontSize
	Options :=
	If (!(FontSize = ""))
	{
		Options = s%FontSize%
	}
	Gui Font, %Options%, Courier New
	Gui Font, %Options%, Consolas
	Gui Add, Text, HwndHidden, 
	SendMessage, 0x31,,,, ahk_id %Hidden%
	return ErrorLevel
}

; Sets the font for a created ahk tooltip
SetFont(Font)
{
	SendMessage, 0x30, Font, 1,, ahk_class tooltips_class32 ahk_exe autohotkey.exe
}

; getting the difficulty names
if (_zone_to_clean_difficulty1=1)
{
	difficulty1 = Normal
}
	else if (_zone_to_clean_difficulty1=2)	
{
	difficulty1 = Cruel
}
	else
{
	difficulty1 = Merciless
}

if (_zone_to_clean_difficulty2=1)
{
	difficulty2 = Normal
}
	else if (_zone_to_clean_difficulty2=2)
{
	difficulty2 = Cruel
}
	else
{
	difficulty2 = Merciless
}

; Menu Entries
Menu1 = ExiledBot.Zone.Changer.
ver = v1.6c
EBVer = Exiled Bot Beta v0.13e
Menu2 = UserConfig:
Menu3 = zonechanging every: %_timeZoneChange% Minutes
Menu4 = Zone 1: %_zone_to_clean1% - Act%_zone_to_clean_act1%/%difficulty1%
Menu5 = Zone 2: %_zone_to_clean2% - Act%_zone_to_clean_act2%/%difficulty2%
Menu6 = Zone 3: %_zone_to_clean3% - Act%_zone_to_clean_act2%/%difficulty2%
Menu7 = Zone 4: %_zone_to_clean4% - Act%_zone_to_clean_act2%/%difficulty2%
Menu8 = Zone 5: %_zone_to_clean5% - Act%_zone_to_clean_act2%/%difficulty2%
Menu9 = Stating Zone was: %currZone%

; Some various fancy tray icon stuff.
	Menu, tray, Tip, %Menu1%%ver%`nchanging zones since 2013
	Menu, tray, NoStandard
	Menu, tray, add, %Menu1%%ver%, RemoveTooltip
	Menu, tray, disable, %Menu1%%ver%
	Menu, tray, add, for %EBVer%, RemoveTooltip
	Menu, tray, disable, for %EBVer%
	Menu, tray, add
	Menu, tray, add, %Menu2%, RemoveTooltip
	Menu, tray, disable, %Menu2%
	Menu, tray, add, %Menu3%, RemoveTooltip
	Menu, tray, disable, %Menu3%
	Menu, tray, add, %Menu4%, RemoveTooltip
	Menu, tray, disable, %Menu4%
	Menu, tray, add, %Menu5%, RemoveTooltip
	Menu, tray, disable, %Menu5%
	Menu, tray, add, %Menu6%, RemoveTooltip
	Menu, tray, disable, %Menu6%
	Menu, tray, add, %Menu7%, RemoveTooltip
	Menu, tray, disable, %Menu7%
	Menu, tray, add, %Menu8%, RemoveTooltip
	Menu, tray, disable, %Menu8%
	Menu, tray, add
	Menu, tray, add, %Menu9%, RemoveTooltip
	Menu, tray, disable, %Menu9%
	Menu, tray, add
	Menu, tray, add, Pause (F8), MyPause
	Menu, tray, add, Exit (F9), ExitSub

WinMinimizeAll
Sleep 1000

; autostart Path of Exile on Scriptstart
IfWinNotExist, %_name_poe_win%
{
	TrayTip, , Starting Path of Exile , 1
	Sleep 200
	Run, %_name_poe%, %_path_poe%, , PoE_PID
	if ErrorLevel = ERROR
	{
		MsgBox Cant open %_path_poe%\%_name_poe%
		exitapp	
	}
	WinWait, ahk_pid %PoE_PID%,,3	
	WinMove, ahk_pid %PoE_PID%, 1, 1 
	sleep 10000
}
else
{
	TrayTip, , Path of Exile already running , 1
	Sleep 200
	WinGet, PoE_PID, PID, %_name_poe_win%
	WinWait, ahk_pid %PoE_PID%,,3	
	WinMove, ahk_pid %PoE_PID%, 1, 1 
	sleep 200
}

; autostart Exiled Bot on Scriptstart
IfWinNotExist, %_name_bot_win%
{
	TrayTip, , Starting Exiled Bot , 1
	Sleep 200
	Run, %_name_bot%, %_path_bot%, , EB_PID
	if ErrorLevel = ERROR
	{
		MsgBox Cant open %_path_bot%\%_name_bot%
		exitapp
	}
	Sleep 5000
	WinActivate, %_name_bot_win%
	ControlClick, ComboBox1, %_name_bot_win%,, Left, 1,  NA
	sleep 200
	SendInput, %_profile_bot%
	sleep 200
	SendInput, {Enter}
	sleep 200
	ControlClick, Button2, %_name_bot_win%,, Left, 1,  NA
	sleep 200
	ControlClick, Button3, %_name_bot_win%,, Left, 1,  NA
	TrayTip, , Starting to bot! , 1
	WinActivate, %_name_poe_win%
	Sleep 5000
}
else
{
	TrayTip, , Exiled Bot already running , 1
	Sleep 500
	WinActivate, %_name_bot_win%
	ControlClick, ComboBox1, %_name_bot_win%,, Left, 1,  NA
	sleep 200
	SendInput, %_profile_bot%
	sleep 200
	SendInput, {Enter}
	sleep 200
	ControlClick, Button2, %_name_bot_win%,, Left, 1,  NA
	sleep 200
	ControlClick, Button3, %_name_bot_win%,, Left, 1,  NA
	TrayTip, , Starting to bot! , 1
	WinActivate, %_name_poe_win%
	Sleep 1000
}

; Main zone- & stashTab-Changing loop
TMP := Random(1,_numberOfZones)
TMPStash := Random(1,_numberOfStashTabs)
SetTimer, ZC, %_timeZoneChangeUser%
ZC:
	; randomizing stash tab switching
	currStashTab := Random(1,_numberOfStashTabs)
	if (TMPStash = currStashTab)
	{
		currStashTab := Random(1,_numberOfStashTabs)
	}
	else
	{
		GoSub, STC%currStashTab%
	}
	return

STC1:
		IniWrite, %_stash_tab_to_use1%, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, stashing, stash_tab_to_use
		currStashTab = %_stash_tab_to_use1%
		GoSub, transfer
	return

STC2:
		IniWrite, %_stash_tab_to_use2%, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, stashing, stash_tab_to_use
		currStashTab = %_stash_tab_to_use2%
		GoSub, transfer
	return

STC3:
		IniWrite, %_stash_tab_to_use3%, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, stashing, stash_tab_to_use
		currStashTab = %_stash_tab_to_use3%
		GoSub, transfer
	return

STC4:
		IniWrite, %_stash_tab_to_use4%, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, stashing, stash_tab_to_use
		currStashTab = %_stash_tab_to_use4%
		GoSub, transfer
	return

STC5:
		IniWrite, %_stash_tab_to_use5%, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, stashing, stash_tab_to_use
		currStashTab = %_stash_tab_to_use5%
		GoSub, transfer
	return

transfer:
	sleep 200

; trying to randomize the zones	
	RND := Random(1,_numberOfZones)

if (TMP = RND)
	{
		RND := Random(1,_numberOfZones)
	}
	else
	{
		GoSub, ZTC%RND%
	}
	return

; changing the zone to Zone1
	ZTC1:
		IfWinExist, %_name_bot_win%
		{
			IniWrite, %_zone_to_clean_act1%, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, general, zone_to_clean_act
			IniWrite, %_zone_to_clean_difficulty1%, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, general, zone_to_clean_difficulty
			IniWrite, %_zone_to_clean1%, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, general, zone_to_clean
			currZone = %_zone_to_clean1%
			TMP = 1
			GoSub, finalizing
		}
	return

; changing the zone to Zone2
	ZTC2:
		{
			IniWrite, %_zone_to_clean_act2%, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, general, zone_to_clean_act
			IniWrite, %_zone_to_clean_difficulty2%, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, general, zone_to_clean_difficulty
			IniWrite, %_zone_to_clean2%, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, general, zone_to_clean
			currZone = %_zone_to_clean2%
			TMP = 2
			GoSub, finalizing
		}
	return

; changing the zone to Zone3
	ZTC3:
		{
			IniWrite, %_zone_to_clean_act3%, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, general, zone_to_clean_act
			IniWrite, %_zone_to_clean_difficulty3%, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, general, zone_to_clean_difficulty
			IniWrite, %_zone_to_clean3%, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, general, zone_to_clean
			currZone = %_zone_to_clean3%
			TMP = 3
			GoSub, finalizing
		}
	return

; changing the zone to Zone4
	ZTC4:
		{
			IniWrite, %_zone_to_clean_act4%, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, general, zone_to_clean_act
			IniWrite, %_zone_to_clean_difficulty4%, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, general, zone_to_clean_difficulty
			IniWrite, %_zone_to_clean4%, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, general, zone_to_clean
			currZone = %_zone_to_clean4%
			TMP = 4
			GoSub, finalizing
		}
	return

; changing the zone to Zone5
	ZTC5:
		{
			IniWrite, %_zone_to_clean_act5%, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, general, zone_to_clean_act
			IniWrite, %_zone_to_clean_difficulty5%, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, general, zone_to_clean_difficulty
			IniWrite, %_zone_to_clean5%, %_path_bot%\Configuration\%_profile_bot%\config.ini, general, zone_to_clean
			currZone = %_zone_to_clean5%
			TMP = 5
			GoSub, finalizing
		}
	return

finalizing:
		sleep 200
		Send {%_EBReload%}
		TrayTip, , Zone & stashTab changed! , 2
		SetTimer, RemoveTT, 1000 
		_timeZoneChangeSec := (_timeZoneChange * 60)
	return
return

MyReload:
    Reload
Return

MyEdit:
    Edit
Return

; Simple Pause/Unpause Function
MyPause:
	if A_IsPaused
	{
		Pause off
		TrayTip, resuming %Menu1%%ver%!, `nPress %_ZCPause% to pause Script again... , 1, 2
	}
	else
	{
		TrayTip, %Menu1%%ver% paused!, `nPress %_ZCPause% to resume script... , 1, 2
		Pause On
	}
return

RemoveTooltip:
	ToolTip
return

; inGame overlay for countdown until zoneChange
RemoveTT:
	ToolTip, % (_timeZoneChangeSec--<1) ? "" : "   " Menu1 Ver "`n**********************************`nZone & stashTab change in..: " FormatSeconds(_timeZoneChangeSec)"`nsTab.: "currStashTab " | Zone.: " currZone, 590, 30
	global FixedFont
	SetFont(FixedFont)
	If (_timeZoneChangeSec = 0)
		SetTimer, RemoveTT, Off
return

; formating timeDisplay for the inGame overlay to hh:mm:ss format
FormatSeconds(_timeZoneChangeSec)
{
	time = 19990101
	if _timeZoneChangeSec < 0
		_timeZoneChangeSec := -_timeZoneChangeSec
	time += %_timeZoneChangeSec%, seconds