Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store

Is it possible to re-post a download link?

The link is directed to the old forum, which redirects us back to the new forum.

done!

updated the initial post!

Would there be anyway to have this setup a randomized timer? You could just have it pick a random number from say 30 minutes to 60 minutes between each zone change.

That way it would not be so obvious as seeing that the toon switched from farming zones exactly every 30 minutes :)

From my experience:

I have bot time for zone set to 1200 and idle to 120. Zone change: 7 minutes. In the end, time spend in each zone is almost random. From time to time, there is even a possibility to skip zonechange :D. Since bot is identifying items and stashing, timing goes quite random if you use this kind of values.

Would there be anyway to have this setup a randomized timer? You could just have it pick a random number from say 30 minutes to 60 minutes between each zone change.

That way it would not be so obvious as seeing that the toon switched from farming zones exactly every 30 minutes :)

The script does not change the zone exactly to the defined time. It merely changes the zone (including Act & difficulty) in the config.ini of ExiledBot. The scenario is that the "real" zonechange is performed after finishing the current "run" and thus the zone change is quite always "random"!

Another idea for the script modifications - I don't like the running bot and game features. I am using Sandboxie to run the bot (I have only one bot) - with it I can maintain two different configs for the game (Sandboxie creates another parallel register, and PoE keeps the configuration in the register AND in user settings). That way I create two different log files of PoE

Using Sandboxies Start Command Line should solve your issue, or did I missed something? ;>

By specifying a full or partial path to a program executable file, Sandboxie Start will launch that program under the supervision of Sandboxie:

C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\Start.exe" c:\windows\system32\calc.exe
C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\Start.exe" calc.exe
  • Upvote 1

Thx immo - I've sandboxed the AHK and gave sandboxie read-only permision for the PoE/Bot folders (forcing it to create configs inside the sandbox).

Doesn't work and I have no idea why

bot folder uncheck "Read only", AutoHotkey x64

I edit AHK with corrct path for bot and game..

I have no idea why it dosnt work

Works as advertised! Thanks so much for the script!

Would it be possible to include a "sleep" phase? Since the bot can open PoE, I assume it can also close it?

This way it would be possible to run multiple maps for 2h and then have the bot "sleep" for 1h.

Even better, having multiple sleep phases, one 15 min, one 1h, one 3h.

how to download? i cant download :\

mhmm how about you check the second and the third line of the initial post?! ;>

anyways you can ofcurse also click here...

UPDATED!

ExiledBot Zone-Changer v1.5a 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zip.gif ExiledBot.Zone.Changer.v1.5a.zip  2.56KB

latest changes: (ExiledBot.Zone.Changer.v1.5a)

• completly rewritten the zonechanging section
  • Script now supports up to 5zones
  • zoneselecting is completly random now
  • option to pause the script added

Hope you enjoy the updated script...

As always feel free to comment / vote / make suggestions!

• Upvote 2

mhmm works for me and so it does for other (since 8people already downloaded the newest version.) I would consider contact the devs, dunno maybe there some sort of restriction for downloading attachments...