Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
RaZe

[Guide] Skill configuration

hi EB bro i followed this steps and all work perfectly except for 1 problem, the casting of blood rage..i wanted my char to cast it again whenever blood rage is done. example when he teleports to the portal to training area he only cast it once..after that none so i tried alway cast buff..the prblem is hes casting it every now and then but he wont move lol..can i make it cast like every 9sec? i need your proness

You set it to a key with some cooldown and priority, max range works best if u use it with Rare mobs only. Up to you to configure it . ( this works great with flasks aswell)

Edited by RaZe

Can anyone help me improve my firestorm merc dried lake farming setup? 

Current setup:

Enable kite mode: no (couldn't get this to work with ranges which is why i currently have off. would love to be able to have this working)

Kite range:50

Kite delay (ms):50

Attack range:75 (firestorm has big range consider inc aoe)

Safe range:35 (no clue what this does.... )

Left click=move only 

q=firestorm:

priority: 100

cooldown: 500

max distance: 75

min distance=0

Rest of the settings are fine/dont care about. I know this isnt a super fast clearer/efficient build in the first place, but I like it for lvling and I just want to get my character to like 80 or 85 and then I will take over so I just need help with the range+cd setting+kiting.

Enable kite mode: no (couldn't get this to work with ranges which is why i currently have off. would love to be able to have this working)

Hi!

I use it with Freezing Pulse with following settings:

Kite range: 30;

Kite delay: 350ms;

Attack range 40;

Safe range 40.

Also, if you hold mouse above field you probably will see related tip. Tip for safe range says that it's range to check for monsters before going to loot.

Hope it helps.

P.S.
It'll take a while to tweak all combat settings. Just watch to the bot and turn valves.

I can provide the perfect, atleast for me, configuration for Flame Totem Witch Kite-Mode:

Left Mouse Button - Move Only

Right Mouse Button - Flame Totem - max distance 35 - cooldown 700 - Priority 2

Q - Flammability - max range 20 - cooldown 2000 - Priority 1

T - Flame/Chaos Golem - Is Golem Yes

Enable Kite Yes

Kite Range - 30

Kite Delay - 350

Atttack Range - 60

Safe Range - 10

This works very well for me.

so you dont get stuck in map with that config? Mine simply stops moving from time to time, i need to manually click him around for the bot to "find its way" again

What would the optimal ethereal knives range be? im currently using min 0 and max 5, no matter what my max is, the results seem the same. It is using ethereal knives as soon as a monster is seen on the corner of the screen and this is pretty decent mana waste.

This is kinda frustrating... I don't know if I'm doing it right or it's just a bug. There's no option for left click on bot for move only. Yet, when it detects enemies, it will just move towards them, not using skills. It will use life pots to save itself but it just moves towards the enemies. Tried killing them manually by disabling it. But whenever I enable the bot again, it will use right click on dead mobs. Tried disabling it to move around then enable it but when it sees alive mobs, it will just left click(move towards it). Can someone help? Thanks. Whatever changes I make on the bot, it still does the same thing. Even if right click has 100 priority and left click has 0 priority, it still does the same thing. Even tried disabling(F12)>change left click to main skill in game>enable(F12) just to kill the mobs, but then later it will just use the skill on dead mobs. So, tried disabling F12>change left click to move only and even right click to move only>enable(F12) so I can move on, but it will just move onto the dead mobs that I killed, not moving away to explore the map.

Sorry if my english sucks.

On 1/28/2017 at 2:50 PM, Syra said:

Hi!

I use it with Freezing Pulse with following settings:

Kite range: 30;

Kite delay: 350ms;

Attack range 40;

Safe range 40.

Also, if you hold mouse above field you probably will see related tip. Tip for safe range says that it's range to check for monsters before going to loot.

Hope it helps.

P.S.
It'll take a while to tweak all combat settings. Just watch to the bot and turn valves.

I use similar settings for freeze pulse

And have set the totem delay to 1000ms as well.

Works pretty well.

Try it and tell me what you think of it.

59 minutes ago, Sleepydee said:

Not sure if anyone can help me. I'm trying the bot on a Ranger. I have max range set to 50 and it keeps trying to attack a mob behind a wall. After a few seconds of hitting the wall over and over it will just relog and do the same thing.

Anyway to fix this issue? Or is the bot just not very friendly towards ranged players.

Better don't set max range more than 15-20. Yep melee skills work better. Try to spec into point blank.

On 7/19/2015 at 11:32 PM, RaZe said:

!!! Warning!!! If you look at OLDER skill config guides they will have higher min / max Range, this system was reworked so if you use an older guide make sure you dont use the same min / max distance numbers;explantion below ;

My way is that Main skill has Priority 9 and Secondary skill lower then 9 (movement for example 5-6 priority, curses / eunduring cry 5-6 priority aswell. You can always reverse this with main skill as 1-2 priority, you can twist and turn on skill configuration as much as you want. I'll cover the basics here.

My Settings:

Right mouse button :Earthquake/ Dual Strike etc (Any Melee skill exept Cyclone, dont use CYCLONE) : 0 min distance 15 - 20 max distance

& 9 priority  //// Ice Crash probably needs 0 min / 15 Max distance.

Middle mouse button : Movement skills ; Leap slam / Flicker strike / Shield Charge / Lightning Warp etc : 0 min distance 35 max distance

& 7 priority ( can have cooldown on 200 - 500 MS if you like , look at your skill how much Cooldown it has)

"  Right mouse button :Earthquake/ Dual Strike etc (Any Melee skill exept Cyclone, dont use CYCLONE) : 0 min distance 15 - 20 max distance"

You said " don't use Cyclone".   You mean don't use Cyclone on Right mouse button?   If so, where does Cyclone should go?

I have Duelist Cyclone build and the character barely moves when using Cyclone.  I placed the Cyclone skill all of mouse buttons (left, right and middle) because even if I set default attack at left button and Cyclone at right button the character does have same problem. It stands at one spot while spinning, it barely moves during Cyclone.

Can someone share their Cyclone setup please?

Thanks

12 hours ago, loveAfterlove said:

"  Right mouse button :Earthquake/ Dual Strike etc (Any Melee skill exept Cyclone, dont use CYCLONE) : 0 min distance 15 - 20 max distance"

You said " don't use Cyclone".   You mean don't use Cyclone on Right mouse button?   If so, where does Cyclone should go?

I have Duelist Cyclone build and the character barely moves when using Cyclone.  I placed the Cyclone skill all of mouse buttons (left, right and middle) because even if I set default attack at left button and Cyclone at right button the character does have same problem. It stands at one spot while spinning, it barely moves during Cyclone.

Can someone share their Cyclone setup please?

Thanks

Cyclone never worked good with bot. Better use non channeling skills.