Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Veel

Some few features.

Hi, this is Veel,

First of all thx for this fantastic bot and sorry for my english.

I have some ideas than might help bot to be even better

1.- Looting option: I like to loot rare items, but i don't want to boot shield, i think it could be interesting if once activate loot rare, a popup windows appears an there select wich type of items do you want to loot ( amu, ring, shield,, etc...)

2.- running maps: I think it could be very interesting if the bot could run selected maps stored in a user defined stash tab.

3.- I think it could be very interesting to get some statics, i mean more structured, ( how many chaos, alts, ... , rare boots, amus,... , unique rings, swords,......), and experience gained, and the choice to download that information as an excel file. this way we could make our own statics for each of our players and so decide where to lot.

4.- Get Focus: This is a particular issue, but maybe more people could take advantage from it. I leave my pc booting at home while i am working outside and sometimes i connect via teamviewer to see if everything is working fine. The problem is that when i leave Teamvier

5.- vendor for chaos. I think it would be interesting an option to store rare items until you get a complete set and then sell to the vendor for chaos rune.

thx for considering,

Veel

The bot can do everything you listed exept  nr 5. Bot can't vendor items for chaos recipe.

I talked to you in the chat.... The bot also have a default.ipd for Maps aswell for Items. They are located in the Exiled Bot folder in the Pickit and Maps folder. (open with text editor like notepad)

You have to use Eternity script to see how many orbs you looted etc for statitics, if you wish that!

Have a nice day!

Edited by RaZe

4.- Get Focus: This is a particular issue, but maybe more people could take advantage from it. I leave my pc booting at home while i am working outside and sometimes i connect via teamviewer to see if everything is working fine. The problem is that when i leave Teamvier

You can dowload teamviewer version where all popping up windows are cut out. I use it without issues.

He already mentioned he used Teamviewer, it has nothing to do with the bot though! :) 

And yeah it works , no doubt about that!