Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
sexuation

Single line script for 1handers

Been working on a single 1hander line for perfect t1 rolls or craftable t1 rolls. let me know what you guys think of this.. read it carefully :

[Category] == "1Handed" && [Rarity] == "Rare" #  ([local_physical_damage_+%] >= "65" && [local_physical_damage_+%] <= "80" && ([local_minimum_added_physical_damage] >= "16" || [local_attack_speed_+%] >= "20") && ([local_accuracy_rating] >= "85" && [local_accuracy_rating] <= "135")) || ([local_physical_damage_+%] >= "150" && ([local_minimum_added_physical_damage] >= "16" || [local_attack_speed_+%] >= "20")) || ([local_minimum_added_physical_damage] >= "25" || [local_attack_speed_+%] >= "26" || [local_physical_damage_+%] >= "210") && [stashItem] == "True"

The first line is for a  Local Physical Dmg +% / Local Accuracy Rating multiple mod craft to get something like

60+ ed

16-xx + min/max dmg OR 20%+ atck speed

-this weapon may have multiple mods-

70+ed

16-xx + min/max dmg OR 20%+ atck speed

increase crit

the rest is t1 single rolls or double high t2 - low t1 rolls..

Feedback?

you update your pickit for all weapons?

i would like a copy :o

Ya I've added a good 500 lines to the original.. mostly for endgame stuff since I bot 24/7 and dont check unless it found rares

uhmm Im not sure if I'll release my work because I dont think people will even take the time to read/appreciate it.

also the above lines I've edited to work for blue T1 base items for regal'able mods, dont use them on rares haha

Also copy and past will go a long ways.

It does but you need a few very good lines to copy pasta them

I was thinking the same thing I noticed some nice items being sold. What is the best way to proof additions like a VB editor would?

I'm basically working on one section at a time since the possibilities seem near endless, for now I'm perfecting 1handers

of course you can do [Physical DPS] >= "XXX" like most probably have, but what they are majorly missing out on are all the AMAZING craftable base items you can find or even dual spec mods on single items such as spelldmg + melee/atckspeed/crit/etc etc. the bot and almost all of the current scripts out there are missing TONS and TONS of information in the pickit area. If you ask me its one of the only downsides to this bot. I used to make pickit scripts for diablo 2 and 3 bots very much so I've been getting very good at this shit

my first post in this thread is void though, It is a huge mistake so dont add it in your file ( though you can see what I'm trying to do with it ) its very simple.

It took me about 2 weeks to finish my ring section... fuck that rings have so many possible god-like mods. amulets... forget em'

Quick question - If looking for T1 rolls, why would it be necessary to have <= (less than equal to).  Isn't by definition T1 highest roll possible in game?

Quick question - If looking for T1 rolls, why would it be necessary to have <= (less than equal to).  Isn't by definition T1 highest roll possible in game?

because t1 doesnt mean best possible, example ring :

iLvl: 1: 10 to 19 (Healthy) iLvl: 11: 20 to 29 (Sanguine) iLvl: 18: 30 to 39 (Stalwart) iLvl: 24: 40 to 49 (Stout) iLvl: 30: 50 to 59 (Robust) iLvl: 36: 60 to 69 (Rotund) iLvl: 44: 70 to 79 (Virile) < t1 roll ( 9 life difference from 70 to 79 meaning anything between those numbers is a t1 roll

iLvl: 1: 10 to 19 (Healthy) iLvl: 11: 20 to 29 (Sanguine) iLvl: 18: 30 to 39 (Stalwart) iLvl: 24: 40 to 49 (Stout) iLvl: 30: 50 to 59 (Robust) iLvl: 36: 60 to 69 (Rotund) iLvl: 44: 70 to 79 (Virile) < t1 roll ( 9 life difference from 70 to 79 meaning anything between those numbers is a t1 roll

So for this example wouldn't >= 70 be the same?  By best possible I meant best possible tier, not best possible value, sorry for confusion.

I guess you are using the <= to qualify combo rolls such as phys only + phys/accuracy rolls?

Edited by jps42

So for this example wouldn't >= 70 be the same?  By best possible I meant best possible tier, not best possible value, sorry for confusion.

I guess you are using the <= to qualify combo rolls such as phys only + phys/accuracy rolls?

Oh I understand your question now, I didnt really understand your question haha well thats for this :

Local Physical Dmg +% / Local Accuracy Rating

iLvl: 1: 10 to 24 / 3 to 7 (Squire's)

iLvl: 11: 25 to 34 / 8 to 30 (Journeyman's)

iLvl: 23: 35 to 44 / 31 to 50 (Reaver's)

iLvl: 35: 45 to 54 / 51 to 64 (Mercenary's)

iLvl: 46: 55 to 64 / 65 to 82 (Champion's)

iLvl: 60: 65 to 74 / 83 to 99 (Conqueror's)

iLvl: 73: 75 to 80 / 100 to 135 (Emperor's)

I was trying to get this mod without the bot mistaking it for this mod :

Local Physical Dmg +%

iLvl: 1: 20 to 49(Heavy)

iLvl: 11: 50 to 69 (Serrated)

iLvl: 23: 70 to 89 (Wicked)

iLvl: 35: 90 to 109 (Vicious)

iLvl: 46: 110 to 129 (Bloodthirsty)

iLvl: 60: 130 to 149 (Cruel)

iLvl: 73: 150 to 169 (Tyrannical)

Edited by sexuation