Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
highpotency

Stashing items failing help.

Maybe I'm the only one who uses over 10 pages of stash space, but I've been using this bot for a month and it was working great till last release and I bought more stash tabs. So I set stash tabs 11,12,13,14,15,16 to stash items, the bot skips 11 and 12 completely then fills 13 then stops and decides to not run anymore... I jus want to be able to let it pick up 6 pages of rares without looking for a minute. Is there a limit on pages? or do I HAVE to move all my stuff from first 8 pages over.....? I'd like to also know if theres ability to get bot to auto merch rares n chroms n stuff. Somebody please enlighten me on what to do. Thanks.

Alk really needs to have smart pickit enabled by default.

Smart pickit will automatically vendor rares (unless they meet criteria defined in the pickit.ini) and chroms. 

I've never run a bot with that many stash tabs so I can't comment otherwise. I could see the code using limited stash tabs as a function of visibility or even significant figures (single digit).

I run 8 tabs (out of 10) and designate 1,2,....8 as stash tabs and it works fine.  Maybe try keeping your stash tabs the first 1- whatever and leave the last tabs for stuff your keeping, that's what I've been doing.

Sign in to follow this