Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
leo810512

Hope can solve the main mission!

Main mission is to get to level 70+ and start running maps. Bot will not support auto quest / Easymode for slackers that don't want to learn the game ever.

Action RPG's always work this way, you wont earn anything until you're at the last difficulty doing bosses or whatever. There's no point having auto quest or whatever you are thinking.

Myself I use around 24 hours without the bot to get from level 1-70  in Path of Exile, then I start the bot and my bot will be like level 80+ the next 24 hours. And so on.

In diablo 2 bots never had a auto level feature. It farmed bosses, and same for PoE that's how you get rich / get profit by knowing the game. Everyone boosted til the last difficulty and then started to do what you where supposed to do to get good items.

You wont earn anything by noobing around from level 1-60.

In Path of Exile you start finding good stuff on merciless act 3  / Maps up to level 78 so that should be the main priority of anyone who uses the bot. However if the user only wants to noob around for several days/weeks to get to level 80 the user should read our Guides on the forum.

Edited by Ash

i've done the quests hundreds of times, thats why im filthy rich to be honest. auto questing wont get u rich. but yeye the people want what they want.

kinda funny that only 4 people want this so far, maybe make a new post about it and do some voting :)

Edited by Ash

+1 for autoquests. After making 50++ alts and wanting to try new builds, its nice to start bot, and have it do the tedious task of smashing through the quests. As you mentioned, the real game starts after you finished all quests anyways.

I support auto-leveling. I want to have it.

-find and take waypoints

-go to higher level zones when time is right (configurable level difference)

-fully automated with quests and gear decisions*

This would require a bit of coding and a bigger bit of scripting. Latter can be outsourced to users like myself.

It's not about "it only takes 24 hours". It's about what botting really means: automation. Press a button and everything is done for you. Manual leveling does not allow real scaling.

The thing is, other poe bots offer auto questing.

The other bot is now also not functional bc it used injection and is no longer available for use now.

+1 for autoquests. After making 50++ alts and wanting to try new builds, its nice to start bot, and have it do the tedious task of smashing through the quests. As you mentioned, the real game starts after you finished all quests anyways.

50+ alts?  Maybe you meant exalted or at least chaos?  You can level a character to 35 in 2-3 hours fully twinked and get rushed through all acts pretty quickly.  I don't know, but progression doesn't seem to be much of an issue for me.

Different people have different approaches to botting, obviously. You think 3 hours of your life per character is ok to waste. Some of us want to waste as little time as possible. This is why we chose to use bot to begin with.

Different people have different approaches to botting, obviously. You think 3 hours of your life per character is ok to waste. Some of us want to waste as little time as possible. This is why we chose to use bot to begin with.

You like to throw around the word "waste", why play the game at all?  RMT is fine and all, but I play the game and bot for fun, which I do not consider a waste.

In addition, all I really need to do is get to Docks normal and the bot can take over, and get rushed through the rest of the game, minimal time.