Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
jotd

Kinetic Blast Corrupting Fever Champion

cCn5hDO.png

Hi,

for 3.18 I'm going KB CV Champion... again. But this time with a little guide for my homies.

We will use RueToos Build Guide https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b7y0_nes_UFfVuhQpJyAmkj6SNvZPZBkBGWTYpAPHzs/edit

But with the current PoB from him: https://pobb.in/AE0-4ZPZ-vDE

The setup I'm currently aiming for is the "Level 6x -9x" from the PoB.

image.png

Wont use the Frenzy setup, because obviously we will only run maps.

I have attached an prepared skills.ini. Maybe will need some updating, will see after launch.

Not sure if my double use of "travel skill" will work (Frostblink + Shield Charge).

We use Frostblink to trigger Arcane Surge. If it seems buggy maybe we need to remove Frostblink and find a workaround.

If you can not fit all auras remove one from the setup duh.

sVTMvIH.png

KftY8l1.png

2k8JQyk.png

PS: I'm using double quicksilver with enkindling orb for increased effect

skills.ini

PS: I'm gonna level my main account on the first 2 days, so don't expect any immediate updates.

If you struggle to get it running, just use Kinetic Blast and Corrupting Fever in the combat setup until I return.

Ok this league is way harder stand expected, kinda hard to progress with a bot only account. Anyway for now im running without malevolence and frostblink (and poets pen, because expensive :( )

Also no Flasksetup yet because im lazy. Only Granite on 3.

image.png

image.png

skills.ini

I think I didn't change much. I finally added Charisma as amulet annoint so I can run malevolence.

Having a bit of trouble "leveling", bot is only level 88. But thats not much of an issue, strong enough to clear maps fast.

Just some rare combinations this league hit harder than usual. Maybe should squeeze in spell suppression, but I don't really wanna invest too much into gear.

The quicksilvers are with increased effect enkindling orb for some more speed.

Armour flask of course with increased armour and quicksilvers with reduced curse effect. Or vice versa.

Life flask with "instant recovery on low life" and setup so that the bot only uses it below 50% -> always instant.

Im running Basalt with increased evasion rating, but you can do whatever you want on that.

image.png

image.png

image.png

skills.ini

I setup my atlas like this, basically farming essences and blocking content that the bot cant do

image.png