Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Happyguy

Please add a new map function

@alkpone Hello Alk,  I noticed that there is a checkbox in the bot GUI that we can tick if we want the bot to run alternatively between lower and higher tier maps. I don't think there

are any players who want their bot run in lower tier maps since good currency drops in the higher tier maps. So I think it may be good idea to remove that " alternate between high tier maps and lower tier maps" and instead, add " run higher tier maps first" function.

I know there is an issue with current map running and going to Act area which people are talking about.

Could you add a function to run high tier maps first when the bot scan stashes? That might remove the problem.

Also, I'd like to ask you to add " Tempest shield " aura.

Thank you so much

Edited by Happyguy

2 hours ago, GilbertSnyder said:

Im pretty sure you can tick the "always recast" option for tempest sheild and the map thing is goo for self progession... ex and mirrors can drop in t1 maps?

All Currency including Exalts and Mirrors can drop in any Story mode Act area aswell as Any tier maps

On 4/20/2022 at 9:29 PM, Core0657 said:

All Currency including Exalts and Mirrors can drop in any Story mode Act area aswell as Any tier maps

Mirrors and Exalts CAN drop in acts and any tier map but higher tier map has MORE chance to drop those currencies. Isn't that the reason manual players only run higher tier maps and juiced maps?

Edited by Happyguy

6 hours ago, Happyguy said:

Mirrors and Exalts CAN drop in acts and any tier map but higher tier map has MORE chance to drop those currencies. Isn't that the reason manual players only run higher tier maps and juiced maps?

Most people run the Juiced maps with highest quantity for the purpose of the Base items, crafting is a Massively profitable source of currency in itself.