Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
zeMagic

[Stash Monitor][WIP] Monitor your VM bots

Stash Monitor

Work In Progress

Will be updated when new stuff is added

Introduction

So, since i have been running 3-4 bots in a virtual environment, checking up on item drops - or more importantly, what items have been stored in my stash - was always annoying.I would have to stop each bot, and check their stash manually.

Some people might say "just log in through PathOfExile.com and check the stash, but this would be kinda risky, considering i'm running each bot on a different VPN connection to mask my private IP. Logging into the website would expose my private IP, and connect it with the accounts that may or may not be flagged for investigation or similar.

So i would have to check the inventory through the website, through each VM, which ultimately would lead to the same problem: having to stop the bot, and check manually.

If you have multiple bots running (or even just a single one), and wish to be able to check your loot without having to stop the bot, then read on

What is this?

What i have made, is quite simple. There are 2 parts to it:

Part 1

A simple script that runs on each of your VM's along with your bot.

The script will grab your inventory (4 tabs only atm) every XX-XX minutes, create output files and save them to a shared folder (we'll get back to that).

Part 2

This part requires you to have a webserver running on your local machine (XAMPP or similar), with PHP installed.

This part includes a "website" that will read the data files that part 1 created, and show a list of what's in your inventory.

This website will auto refresh, when new items are added, so you can just leave it running on your local machine, and check every now and then.

The beauty is that it will show the combined item counts from all your bots that are running with the script enabled.

Currency will be shown as a "total" across all bots.

Items will be shown as a "total" with names, types, rarity, quality, sockets/links, and most importantly, the "owner", which relates to the bot that holds that item in their stash. I thought this would come in handy if a really rare unique drops, and you want to just get that item transferred ASAP. This way you won't need to stop each bot, to see if that's the one that is holding it or not. - You'll know which one it is.

Some screens so far:

s41egz.jpg

8x8lrm.jpg

It is still a work in progress, but it's coming together nicely already.

Just wondering how many of you guys would be interested in something like this :)

Cheers.

• Upvote 4

quality stuff, just as i expected!

+1

EDIT: by the way, quite a good number of mirrors you've found yet :D

quality stuff, just as i expected!

+1

EDIT: by the way, quite a good number of mirrors you've found yet :D

I know right? Just dummy numbers using a RNG, except for the mirror.

But it's working as intended atm, just missing the gem list, settings and most importantly the donate page :D

Then i'll probably upload the files and a guide, and people can just do whatever.

Looks very nice ! How do you get stash tabs content ?

Using each VM to call the PoE Stash API (like that procurement thing does), through your VPN if you have a tunnel up of course.

Then just save the files to a shared folder (the webserver folder). This is done automatically every XX minutes by a script you just run on each VM (like 200 KB memory).

Then just parse through files with javascript/PHP, and handle the rest there.

Pretty straight forward really, if you know what you're doing xD

Just something i've been longing for, so thought i'd share the progress :)

This is a fantastic idea zeMagic, would be awesome to monitor externally. My tinfoil hat question is do you know of any software other than procurement that use the API? Just thought if a ton of different IPs start constantly accessing it it could maybe be a flagging source. People wouldn't run procurement with any frequency I think, maybe once twice a day for the hard sellers.

Yeah well.. If Alk would include a drop log, this would be even better, since you would be able to just see the items dropped.

But then again, you wouldn't be able to see currency from sells and stuff.

I'm not sure if they would flag it, but i have 3 fresh IP's to test with, so i'll be running my autolevel script along with this one up until about level 60, and see if shit gets flagged/banned, and let you guys know before i decide to release it :)

First test: 1 bot, running 12 hours.

Results: No ban, everything functioning as intended.

Setting up 2 more bots tomorrow, planning on running all 3 for 16 hours, to see if shit hits the fan.

But then again, you wouldn't be able to see currency from sells and stuff.

With some effort even this would be possible. Since it is no magic or randomness how much currency you'll get for selling a rare item. Every affix has its own value. How much currency you'll ultimately get for selling a rareitem depends on three factors: number of affixes, each affix for itselve and the height of the roll.

Should mean you are able to calculate the value of an item even before you are at the verdors sellwindow ;)

With some effort even this would be possible. Since it is no magic or randomness how much currency you'll get for selling a rare item. Every affix has its own value. How much currency you'll ultimately get for selling a rareitem depends on three factors: number of affixes, each affix for itselve and the height of the roll.

Should mean you are able to calculate the value of an item even before you are at the verdors sellwindow ;)

Again requires the bot to log everything, every stat of the item (would be faster just to log what it puts in stash insead) :P

logging every stat would not be such a big thing since you would just have to "CTRL" + "C" directly after identifying the item.

now your clipboard got something like:

Rarity: Rare
Kraken Stride
Titan Greaves
--------
Armour: 210
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Str: 120
Dex (gem): 46
Int (gem): 32
--------
Sockets: G-R-R-R 
--------
Itemlevel: 68
--------
+1 maximum Frenzy Charge
--------
+16 to Strength
+54 to maximum Life
12% increased Quantity of Items found
10% increased Rarity of Items found
+29% to Fire Resistance
30% increased Movement Speed
--------
Corrupted

regexsearch/or what ever method to search for "Itemlevel: **"

Loop, Parse, Clipboard, `n, `r
{
	If A_Index = 1
	{
		IfNotInString, A_LoopField, Rarity:
		{
			Exit
		}
		Else
		{
		IfInString, A_LoopField, Itemlevel:
			Continue
		}
	}
	If A_LoopField = --------
	{
		here we go for the stats and parse maximum the next 8 lines and have all affixes

that way you would also be able to check if your pickit settings are correct or if the bot sold something which you normaly would want to keep.

But true, it should be way easier to just parse all item which the bot is stashing.