Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Weismart

I get caught by surprise because food isn't a big deal to me

Came here to state this too! There's a rainbow at Animal Crossing Bells the opposing side. Of course you always have these bizarre type of memories of this, and what still often strikes me is the way I'll eat an Oreo and NOT have a complete collapse! I'm so thankful that my relationship with food is now regular. I love my body and am now in ultra sports... ironically today that I don't obsess, I'm the fittest I've ever been looking good is only a byproduct. You'll get there!! Keep going, friend

Yes! Occasionally I get caught by surprise because food isn't a big deal to me . What I was able to obsessively think about every minute of the day is not even another thought. Even though there are a couple moments of weakness, I wouldn't trade retrieval for anything in the world. We are all rooting for you OP:)

I was in residential care to get a eating disorder two years back for approximately eight months. It completely changed my entire life. If someone said back then where I'd be today, I would have never believed them. I never understood how much I was capable of. Make sure that you stick with your disposition of attention as you step down into lower levels of treatment, you've got this!!

I'm so proud of you for being on the road to Animal Crossing Items For Sale recovery. I have been working on it for the previous eight years along with my wonderful therapist and it had been the best decision I ever made. You're likely to have bad days, but you're worth pushing past.

Are you tired of constantly running out of resources and struggling to build the structures you need in your favorite games? If so, then it's time to focus on leveling up your construction skill. Whether you're playing Minecraft, Fortnite, or any other building game, having a high construction skill level can make a huge difference in your gameplay experience.