Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
iffysam

anyone use the bot with zombie summoner?

Hi all,

I tried use the bot to do act 1-4 with new summoner, but cant seem to get it going, it wont summon zombies, i got them all ready to go, but if all die during questing, then it just run without them. and I cant find any setting about summon skill apart from golems.

anyone use summoner with the bot before? or keen to share what build you have been using the bot with?

thanks,

SAm,

Yes I use a golemancer just fine, if you have it configured properly it should resummon them as they die.. and while I haven't used zombies it should work just the same. Post pictures of your combat config.

I think I did run zombies awhile back while leveling and it was fine.. PS progression is a waste of your time, you can get the quests done yourself in minutes and then set the bot up to catch up on levels whenever you need, I found it just wasn't worth it to me but I'm somewhat of a speedrunner.

yeah, i was trying to setup, it take me long time to finally get it going,

in this set up, my right click is fire balls, and w is zombies.

key W.PNG

right click.PNG

8 hours ago, RangerRick said:

Yes I use a golemancer just fine, if you have it configured properly it should resummon them as they die.. and while I haven't used zombies it should work just the same. Post pictures of your combat config.

I think I did run zombies awhile back while leveling and it was fine.. PS progression is a waste of your time, you can get the quests done yourself in minutes and then set the bot up to catch up on levels whenever you need, I found it just wasn't worth it to me but I'm somewhat of a speedrunner.

I just realized there isn't a zombie option under minion type.. if that's not working have you tried choosing a golem or skitterbots?

https://www.exiled-bot.net/community/topic/11439-minion-type-zombie-or-skeleton/?tab=comments#comment-53524

Actually from this post it doesn't sound like they're really supported, but you could make it work like a normal skill, add max distance and like a 5-10sec cooldown with a pri just lower than your main skill.

1 hour ago, RangerRick said:

I just realized there isn't a zombie option under minion type.. if that's not working have you tried choosing a golem or skitterbots?

https://www.exiled-bot.net/community/topic/11439-minion-type-zombie-or-skeleton/?tab=comments#comment-53524

Actually from this post it doesn't sound like they're really supported, but you could make it work like a normal skill, add max distance and like a 5-10sec cooldown with a pri just lower than your main skill.

I think I might go for a golem type build

On 5/16/2020 at 1:31 AM, iffysam said:

I think I might go for a golem type build

Did you try just calling them a golem? I'm curious if that would work, because adding zombies during leveling would probably help a lot.. I'll see if I can make it work next league.

• Like 1