Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Featured

Cyclone Help Needed

I've tried 100 different configurations and none of them work with cyclone. The bot will initiate cyclone on the first target it sees but after it dies it just runs to the next target and stays on top of it. Nothing I change will get the bot to cyclone after that first target. Any help is appreciated 

9 hours ago, dexter2 said:

I found it working fine with Maintein pressed key/Mouse Yes

image.png

also you can işncrease max distance 30 45. And yes you are right on cyclone setup needs this. @SupZerg and you are wrong cyc is really great with bot.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2020 at 12:05 AM, dexter2 said:

I found it working fine with Maintein pressed key/Mouse Yes

image.png

You deserve an award for this.   Cyclone works fine with Maintain pressed key option and the second most important thing is max distance.  I am confirming this  for people who wants to have Cyclone and frustrated with not working properly and hoping to find this thread.

Max distance should be 15.  I tried 30 and 35 doesn't work.  It is too far from monster and spinning in just one spot.

And also need to have leap slam. Together it works great.

Please tell me how to give " +1"  rep.

Edited by TheBig
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, TheBig said:

You deserve an award for this.   Cyclone works fine with Maintain pressed key option and the second most important thing is max distance.  I am confirming this  for people who wants to have Cyclone and frustrated with not working properly and hoping to find this thread.

Max distance should be 15.  I tried 30 and 35 doesn't work.  It is too far from monster and spinning in just one spot.

And also need to have leap slam. Together it works great.

Please tell me how to give " +1"  rep.

Depends of the your cyclone increased area, mine works very well with 35.

On 4/23/2020 at 7:15 AM, Akikazu said:

Mine working good with setting distance 50. The priority setting also took important part.

Untitled.jpg

I can see your priority is set "3". Mine is "1".     I am confused with this priority setting.  I saw someone saying " 1" is higher priority than " 2, 3.." etc.

so "1" is highest priority.    but some say  higher number is the higher priority even like 9.

Have you noticed actually 3 is higher priority than 1?  Did anyone actually test which is higher priority between these numbers?

Edited by TheBig

2 hours ago, TheBig said:

I can see your priority is set "3". Mine is "1".     I am confused with this priority setting.  I saw someone saying " 1" is higher priority than " 2, 3.." etc.

so "1" is highest priority.    but some say  higher number is the higher priority even like 9.

Have you noticed actually 3 is higher priority than 1?  Did anyone actually test which is higher priority between these numbers?

Higher number means higher priority. Your main skill should be priority 1, other skills higher priorities with appropriate cooldown.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheBig said:

Higher number will yield higher priority. So if Cyclone is at 3, other skills that is set lower than 3 will be cast lesser than cyclone. But if u set other condition (like cooldown, distance, etc), the priority will check upon same condition first. So as example:

Cyclone max distance set to 50, priority 3. Leap Slam set to min distance 30, max distance 50, priority 3. Thus if enemy is at distance of 50 from u, Leap Slam will be cast first. Then cyclone. If enemy distance is 20, it will cyclone all da way there.

7 hours ago, Akikazu said:

Higher number will yield higher priority. So if Cyclone is at 3, other skills that is set lower than 3 will be cast lesser than cyclone. But if u set other condition (like cooldown, distance, etc), the priority will check upon same condition first. So as example:

Cyclone max distance set to 50, priority 3. Leap Slam set to min distance 30, max distance 50, priority 3. Thus if enemy is at distance of 50 from u, Leap Slam will be cast first. Then cyclone. If enemy distance is 20, it will cyclone all da way there.

Thank you so much for detail explanation.

Now I understand that main skill should be set at higher number for higher priority.  Now the distance also affect just as importantly as higher number. I just discovered today while I was watching the bot's behavior.

I can't still grasp whole logic of how it works.   When 2 skills are set at same priority, it seems distance is the factor that bot determines priority.   You said Cyclone and Leap slam are set at priority "3" and distance is set at same distance "50" but Leap slam has min. distance 20 and bot will do Leap slam first.  Is it because Leap slam has Min. distance set?

2 hours ago, TheBig said:

Thank you so much for detail explanation.

Now I understand that main skill should be set at higher number for higher priority.  Now the distance also affect just as importantly as higher number. I just discovered today while I was watching the bot's behavior.

I can't still grasp whole logic of how it works.   When 2 skills are set at same priority, it seems distance is the factor that bot determines priority.   You said Cyclone and Leap slam are set at priority "3" and distance is set at same distance "50" but Leap slam has min. distance 20 and bot will do Leap slam first.  Is it because Leap slam has Min. distance set?

Since cyclone min distance is set to 0, means that when enemy is at distance 50, leap slam will occur first as once it reach the enemy, the distance will become less than 20 which means leap slam wont be used anymore. Actually the bot will weight itself the behavior, sometimes u can see it cyclone (less than a second) then it leap slam before continue to cyclone again. Especially when there is a terrain blocking, u'll notice bot will cyclone a bit but cannot reach enemy (stuck for obstacle) then will leap slam if the distance is more than 20 and less than 50. So in my opinion it is best not to set same condition for a skill (unless it is aura/minion/golem). Mine, leap slam is 30-60 as I prefer it to leap slam and stun enemy first before cyclone.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Akikazu said:

Since cyclone min distance is set to 0, means that when enemy is at distance 50, leap slam will occur first as once it reach the enemy, the distance will become less than 20 which means leap slam wont be used anymore. Actually the bot will weight itself the behavior, sometimes u can see it cyclone (less than a second) then it leap slam before continue to cyclone again. Especially when there is a terrain blocking, u'll notice bot will cyclone a bit but cannot reach enemy (stuck for obstacle) then will leap slam if the distance is more than 20 and less than 50. So in my opinion it is best not to set same condition for a skill (unless it is aura/minion/golem). Mine, leap slam is 30-60 as I prefer it to leap slam and stun enemy first before cyclone.

Now I can understand better. Thank you so much.

Since you know deeply about the bot, I will ask two more questions, hope you don't mind.

1. How do yo set extra skills  priority in QWERT.     Mine is all same priority "1".  There is cool down only if  skill has cool down.  Do you put number on cool down section even if the skill doesn't have cool down to control priority?    How do you set these  extra skills priority ?  Do you assign higher number for higher priority just like any skills?  I guess auras don't matter since bot start automatically all of them.

2. Besides QWERT, what letter do you use to add extra other skills ?  All letters have been used in the bot, and game.  so I used Ctrl + letter it was showing in the skill panel above the first 3 skills (default, middle and left mouse skill). But it doesn't work. So how do you add extra skills in terms of assigning letters or other method?

Thanks

One of my bot build is cyclone zerker with warcry. Thus my config will have warcry, cyclone, leap slam, berserk, aura and ancestor totem summon.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg

Left Click: Warcry
Right Click: Cyclone
Middle Mouse: Golem
Q: Warcry
W: Leap Slam
E: Totem
CTRL + E: Flesh and Stone (Blood Stance)
R: No skill
CTRL + R: Herald of Ash
T: Berserk
CTRL + T: Hatred

Noticed that I put cooldown at totem summoning because I dont want the bot to keep spamming the totem (the totem wont even have time to attack if u keep summoning them). Warcry is set to according my warcry cooldown and also for left click I change to warcry to make sure the bot keep casting warcry. About the priority, u can check my cyclone priority is lower because I wanted my bot to cast berzerk first, then totem, next cyclone to enemy. If enemy is distance 30-60, so bot will berserk, totem then leap slam before cyclone.

• Like 2

On 4/25/2020 at 3:17 PM, Akikazu said:

One of my bot build is cyclone zerker with warcry. Thus my config will have warcry, cyclone, leap slam, berserk, aura and ancestor totem summon.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg

Left Click: Warcry
Right Click: Cyclone
Middle Mouse: Golem
Q: Warcry
W: Leap Slam
E: Totem
CTRL + E: Flesh and Stone (Blood Stance)
R: No skill
CTRL + R: Herald of Ash
T: Berserk
CTRL + T: Hatred

Noticed that I put cooldown at totem summoning because I dont want the bot to keep spamming the totem (the totem wont even have time to attack if u keep summoning them). Warcry is set to according my warcry cooldown and also for left click I change to warcry to make sure the bot keep casting warcry. About the priority, u can check my cyclone priority is lower because I wanted my bot to cast berzerk first, then totem, next cyclone to enemy. If enemy is distance 30-60, so bot will berserk, totem then leap slam before cyclone.

That is amazing. Thank you for such a detail explanation.  Your guide will help not only me but  many people coming to this site.

When I added more skills in the bot setting using " CTRL + E"  didn't work.   Does it have to be capital letters?  I know I didn't use capital letters.  is there a space between "CTRL"  " + "  and "T" or "E" ?

• Like 1

No, He chose  "second bar" below the key. See his screenshots. The ctrl is then pushed by the bot.

But that isn't working for me. So I had to give the skills on second bar another keybinding. Like 6,7,8,9, 0

Don't know why...

Edited by KevDoesntUseAbot
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, TheBig said:

That is amazing. Thank you for such a detail explanation.  Your guide will help not only me but  many people coming to this site.

When I added more skills in the bot setting using " CTRL + E"  didn't work.   Does it have to be capital letters?  I know I didn't use capital letters.  is there a space between "CTRL"  " + "  and "T" or "E" ?

Put "T" or "E" and tick the Second Bar option.

@KevDoesntUseAbot For aura, I suggest put on second bar while buff/golem should always not on second bar or the bot will have problem casting it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Akikazu said:

Put "T" or "E" and tick the Second Bar option.

@KevDoesntUseAbot For aura, I suggest put on second bar while buff/golem should always not on second bar or the bot will have problem casting it.

Thank you. I will try that.

10 hours ago, KevDoesntUseAbot said:

@Akikazu Could you give me a hint, why my Bot isnt using leap slam?
Just walking normally. Used the settings from your left_mouse and leap slam.

Left mouse wont work with movement skill like leap slam even if u play normally. So u need to set left mouse as Move Only and another key (mine is W) for leap slam.