Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Dequality

Alkpone are you alive?

Alkpone please answer if you are alive, is this bot simply running to get som cash going and just keeping it updated? Doesn't seem like a lot got added over the last years? 🤔

Sorry if im wrong also i really miss the active Discord channel! 👎🏻

Bot is great at what it is designed to do - farming maps. Alk is alive, don't worry.

Discord channel was banned multiple times by discord administration.

Despite a lot of complaining my shit hasn't stopped working. You have to tweak stuff from time to time, and it gets finicky if you do some shit out of order but mine has been running 8-16 hours a days for a few weeks. That's good enough for what I pay for it. 

On 10/8/2019 at 9:33 PM, SupZerg said:

Bot is great at what it is designed to do - farming maps. Alk is alive, don't worry.

Discord channel was banned multiple times by discord administration.

I would love to know how you set it up for mapping? i mean mine keeps dying in tier 1 maps <.< \o/ flicker setup with 75 reistance, which builds are you guys running? @Bobert85 & @SupZerg

@Dequality @Bobert85and @SupZerg I would love to know some settings as well. I am running a 75 res Flicker myself and can do like tier 8-10 maps easily manually but tier 2-7 are pretty hit or miss with the bot. It seems to stand a bit more than channelling Flicker as much as needed. I have ended up just running Bloody Aqueducts while I am at work for Mats, Tabulas, and chaos receipe items