Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
ZerGo0

Beginner PickIt?

Hey guys,

is there any PickIt for new players/accounts to get some currency? I'm currently using jpick_forcesell and I'm running Dried Lake but I got only like 5 items stacked after 4 days of 6h+ botting.

Regards

1. Read the pickit guide in my sig, it will explain a lot.

2. There are 6 lines in the user custom section that will have bot pickup and id all rares if your looking to make alterations.

3. If you want to keep everything, you can just disable pickit and select "loot rares" in gui, but your stash will be full in like an hour.

1. Read the pickit guide in my sig, it will explain a lot.

2. There are 6 lines in the user custom section that will have bot pickup and id all rares if your looking to make alterations.

3. If you want to keep everything, you can just disable pickit and select "loot rares" in gui, but your stash will be full in like an hour.

I hoped that someone got a pickit to keep stuff above 3C for example or something like that for new accounts but I guess not.

I hoped that someone got a pickit to keep stuff above 3C for example or something like that for new accounts but I guess not.

Ppl don't waste time on items 3c.  You should be botting for rarer items sold for Ex or bot just straight currency.  Consider how much time you will have to invest selling all those items, not worth it.  Especially now with it so late in league and everything is so cheap and plentiful for the most part.

Beginning of league you can just have bot farm an area and sell all rares for alterations which you can exchange for chaos or ex.  Use that for better equipment to get you to end game where you can make chaos recipe; that's where you start making good currency.