Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
walkingdead

Improve looting

Just watched my bot leaving 2 amulets and a unique moonstone ring behind and dashing through last portal back to HO just because it is too stupid to fill the inventory with 1x1 items... Yeah, you get it: possible Valyrium or even Shavs Revelation drop, noone will ever know.

Watching the bot then go to vendor and sell 5 items of 3x2 size and 3 of 2x2 and app. 10 pieces of unused space is just awesome...

You could make a list with looting priorities

Or make the little stupid go around and click on 1x1 items lying around after it got over the inventory-full-threshold.

I understand that it is difficult to tell the bot what to loot first. but shouldn't it be possible to tell him what to try before going to HO?

The bot goes back to pick up those items. In your pickit have it set to loot and keep all unique, especially for this league, have it set to loot rare rings and ammys. Or, if you are doing the chaos recipe you can edit the bot to keep more rare ammys and rings unid. There chaos recipe guide that can tell you how to do that

Seems you misunderstood my issue.

My filter picks up all rare jewellry and all uniques. Proven at least to me by a nice flow of Chaos and several unqiues filling my inventory

And this is how the bot works, at least to my experience. The logic of the bot though makes him leave when the inventory gets filled over a certain threshold - REGARDLESS of more loot lying around, no matter if it could fit into inventory or not

The threshold is not 100%, it is more like 60%. I have seen the bot leave a map with 6 chests and some scrolls+few different orbs, without picking up some 2x2 items that clearly would have fit into inventory.

In my case, the bot left the map when there were no portals left with at least 10 spare 1x1spaces in inventory, while there were still 1x1 items lying around.

I would be thrilled to see improvement to the pickup-logic.

Edited by walkingdead

I second that. In my case bot is porting to town with 30-60% inventory load. It's a massive time loss. Every town visit cuts exp/loot per hour significantly.

I second that. In my case bot is porting to town with 30-60% inventory load. It's a massive time loss. Every town visit cuts exp/loot per hour significantly.

The only thing that would trigger bot to tp back to town to unload inventory is if there isn't enough space to pickup an 8 slot item (2x4).

Check your timers / map exploration / whatever. Eventually reset cfg to default and redo just skills, pickit, flasks to be sure that you didn't mess up with anything you shouldn't.

Just watched my bot leaving 2 amulets and a unique moonstone ring behind and dashing through last portal back to HO just because it is too stupid to fill the inventory with 1x1 items... Yeah, you get it: possible Valyrium or even Shavs Revelation drop, noone will ever know.

Watching the bot then go to vendor and sell 5 items of 3x2 size and 3 of 2x2 and app. 10 pieces of unused space is just awesome...

You could make a list with looting priorities

Or make the little stupid go around and click on 1x1 items lying around after it got over the inventory-full-threshold.

I understand that it is difficult to tell the bot what to loot first. but shouldn't it be possible to tell him what to try before going to HO?

Normally bot should go back to area to pick up items, especially while farming maps in HO.

Regular area farming shouldn't be made from HO, maybe this is why it didn't go back.

BTW indeed, bot doesn't have a high IQ so you can call it stupid. The point is that on the long run, even if a few items are missed, well you still are sleeping / doing something else while your character is farming alone like a big boy and looting tons of stuff.

Therefore I guess there are much more important features than making the bot less stupid in this case.