Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Kerrican

bot moves to one spot and doesn't fight

As the title says, my bot doesn't seem to feel like doing anything other than moving (slowly) in one direction forever.   Is it because I'm using Summon Raging Spirit?  I figured I might have put in bad settings so I reinstalled and am still having the same issue, is there any information I can give you to help me easier?

I double checked and I am for sure using the 32 bit client, thank you though!

--

edit

Figured it out, sorry about that.

Edited by Kerrican

Hey, jumping in to say I have the same problem. The bot seems to want to walk up a bit and then stop. I am using 32bit version of the game. Any advice would be very helpful, thanks!

i specialy instal new windows x86 version to cant even try to play in 64bit. becouse i dont know how to do that game open in 32 bit? Sombody can tell me how to make game 32 bit in 100%?

Wow, it's been a few days, and no real responses on how to fix these problems. Wish I can cruised to the forum before I bought a month of this :/

As the title says, my bot doesn't seem to feel like doing anything other than moving (slowly) in one direction forever.   Is it because I'm using Summon Raging Spirit?  I figured I might have put in bad settings so I reinstalled and am still having the same issue, is there any information I can give you to help me easier?

Post your lastrun log, it will give you a clue whats going on.  Make sure to stop the bot after the issue/error occurs to ensure that the lastrun completes.

The guides on the forums will help (starting with the compendium, link above shoutbox), as well as links to helpful posts on our discord server, where you can also get help.

We're at the back end of a league, so I wouldn't expect to get tons of immediate responses.

Appreciate the responses, I'm just trying to get the bot all tweaked and functioning the way I want it to before the next league :)  I'll definitely check out that discord server too.

Sign in to follow this