Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
femoral

Bot infinitely flipping stash tabs

I have found when i try to do maps with the bot it will complete a map then got o stash and just flip back and forward between tabs 1 and 2 infinitely i can force it by manuaklly clicking tab 8(currency) then it goes like normal. any suggestions

You should read the guide on the pickit - https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/topic/7679-the-pickit-thread/

Especially this part -

"Stash Tabs –
Please note that the “Stash tabs” range needs to encompass ALL tabs that are being used for whatever purpose, regardless if you define those tabs later for specific loot types.  Also note that using a ton of stash tabs is not advisable either.  Most people just use the standard 4, I’ve used up to 7 with no issues.

Example –
Stash tabs – 1,2,3,4,5,6
Currencies – 5,6
Chaos tabs – 3,4
Map tabs – 2"

Move the tabs you don't want to use to the very end, and only designate the tabs you want to use in the stash tab box in gui.

So in your case it looks like 5-7 are your premium tabs... move those all to the very right.  And then just put 1,2,3,4,5 in stash tab box, as 6,7,8 are now your premium tab locations.  Just do not designate those for anything, the bot will simply ignore them.

Edited by jps42

Now it looks like positioning is off the log say its trying to use a curerency on an item, but it is not clicking on anything either in stash or in inventory just clicking empty space

i think i figured it out it did not like the upgrade map ooption enabled from the map runner profile i downloaded from your other topic i disabled and it is running now

Sign in to follow this