Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
ImTotalyDrunk

Vaal, Currency, Better Breach and Better Flask support - compilation!

I know we have Christmas time and New Year soon, so probably alkpone is busy right now, with his family etc :) It's normal, so maybe in the next year some of my ideas would be good-to-see ;)

Vaal Skill Trigger

As we know bot is able to set up golems, auras and use skill when we have enough charges. It would be great to add support for Vaal Skills. Mostly it should work with auras, there are many builds based on boosts from Vaal. I think it should be easy - when bot see that Vaal gem is ready to use it should be used when bot is fighting with unique boss or entering map arena. As we know bot is able to see difference between normal mob and unique, also is able to avoid arenas on maps. So? It should be easy:

if map arena = use Vaal skill (set up as Vaal Skill in Combat tab)
if vaal skill ready = use when unique boss spotted (set up as Vaal Skill in Combat tab)

if vaal skill ready = always use (set up as Vaal Skill in Combat tab)

Currency, Essences and Cards tabs

As we know bot is able to insert stuff into Currency tab. But it isn't able to take items from it.
It would be great to see support for these tabs - so far bot is stashing cards and essences in the same tab as normal loot. It's a bit tiring when you have to manually flip through all the other tabs and sort it out.

Bot recognizes stash by numbers - 1 2 3 4 etc. It would be great to force bot to use cartain tabs by color - for example GOLD for currency, RED for cards and BLUE for essenses.

Better Breach and Essence

As we know, we have option to avoid Breaches or farm/not-farm Essenses. But so far it's a little bugged, sometimes bot is opening Breach just by exploring locations. Sometimes it's just walking through it in closed locations. It would be great to set up additional options:

- Breach activation trigger, so bot should know if Breach is open or not

- Avoid Breaches (if it's trigger is activated when avoid is ON, bot should log off at once)

- Farm Breaches (bot will try to survive inside and open as much chests as possible)

We should have same stuff with essences:

- Essence activation trigger, so bot should know if it's open or not

- Avoid Essences (it's implemented right now, so...)
- Farm Essences (bot should focus on killing main boss)

Unique Flasks

So far bot is able to use instant flask, mana, quicksilver and health pots. Some people are not using hp flasks because they are using armor ones or evasion flasks. It would be great to support them along with unique flasks. Part of this mechanics we have already in the bot - rare/unique monster spotted.
SO! It should be easy to do - when rare/unique mob spotted, use flask marked as "Special flask" (for example Flask 5). Bot should use it in hard situations - for example to boost our damage, evasion, armor or resistances. This special flask should work fine with many builds that are working and are based on flasks. OFC most of us have advanced characters that are able to fight like farmers - using only hp/mana/qs pots, but such feature should help less experienced players.

• Upvote 1

Its easy to make the bot use vaal skills and unique flasks, just set it up to press ur vaal skill every 10s or something and its done.

For unique flasks u just set the bot to press "X" button, then u have AHK (auto hotkey) running so when the bot press "X" AHK presses 1 2 3 4 5, easy as that.

I have it so the bot presses Y when a monster is in 40 range and top priority on a 4 sec cooldown, bot gets closer it starts using the attack i set on 35 range and so on..

I know it's possible to set up autohotkey. But... Bot will be pressing Q or spending his flasks inside hideout, during trade with NPC, opening portals, or simply looting.

It would be great to script something like this just inside the bot, itself.

As I said - bot should use Vaal Skills only when rare/unique boss appears or only in map arenas. Not all the time.

Your idea is good, I'm using cooldown on my Vaal skill and it's working. But as I said above once again - it should work in more advanced way :)
Thanks for answer!

It would be great to support them along with unique flasks. Part of this mechanics we have already in the bot - rare/unique monster spotted.

SO! It should be easy to do - when rare/unique mob spotted, use flask marked as "Special flask" (for example Flask 5).

Yes it is easy and bot is already capable to do this.

You should learn how the bot works. Vaal skills and all flasks work perfect if you configure them in combat tab correctly.

So. Maybe bot is capable to do this. But isn't not easy and well described :x

And that's why there are builds posted on the forum. People that don't want to invest the time to learn how to setup the bot can use those, with full skill info posted. People investing time can (but IMO shouldn't) run different builds with more options.

Bot does not detect vaal souls, but you can set up vaal skills with a cooldown and other logic. Bot will use this skill, if not charged nothing will happen, if charged it will activate.

For flasks, add a new skill, key for the flask, and logic when to activate. Again, does not detect if you got charges, but will use the flask.

Better stashing is something I would want as well. Not sure why you would go by colors, as this would require premium tabs (most people use full free accounts for botting, don't bot on your main!). Same reason currency tab is not working (for now, low priority). But being able to setup stashing rules for anything would be nice. Currency in tab 3. Exalt, divine, mirror, skyforth, (any high value item) in tab 4, breach splinters in tab 3, divine cards in tab 2, ... All able to setup in config file.

Edited by shalira12