Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
henki133

[Help] Bot just moves in one direction, stops for a while, then does it over again

I am using:

Bot Version: 0.66h

Poe Version: Normal

Hiedout on: No

Zana in HO: No

Map Enabled: Yes

Selected Zone: The Ship Graveyard (Not that it matters)

Smart Pickit: Yes

So, I downloaded the bot yesterday and set it up and it all worked flawlessly. I am using version 0.66h, which is the newest version of the time I write this. So, I was going to start the bot this morning and to my surprise, nothing worked. I used the same settings as yesterday, with the same character in the same fashion. 

The problem (UPDATED): 

The bot seems to be stuck in "selecting character" state...

I double checked the game settings, nothing was changed. I checked the configuration in the bot and it was the same. So I tried downloading a fresh copy of the bot and still, the issue persisted. I tried downloading v0.66g, in hopes of that maybe it was just a bug...NOPE, the issue remained.

So now I am asking you guys for help, what is going on and how do I fix this?

I  noticed that the mouse pointer is moving to the first slot position on the character login screen, so it has to do with something of the sort, still, why did I not have this issue yesterday?

I believe that the bot thinks it is in the character login screen and does'nt know that it isn't, so it tries to log in on the character. I will try changing the character slot number and see what happens with the mouse pointer position, brb...

EDIT: So, when I changed the character slot number, the mouse pointer position changed to the position of that character slot number. It seems like the bot thinks that it is always in the character selection menu.

Log:

2016-12-09 10:24:24 [info] -> Selecting character..
2016-12-09 10:24:32 [info] -> Selecting character..
2016-12-09 10:24:39 [info] -> Selecting character..
Edited by henki133

So, is this the reason? Can others confirm?

Edit: Saw the real-time chat, seems like this is indeed the issue, sorry for not noticing

Edited by henki133

Sign in to follow this