Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
6cawaz

Path of maps & PoeHUD

Hi, I use the bot occasionally but when don't use it, i often use path of maps for record my drops and poeHUD for optimize the farm. So i wonder if you can find a way to allow us to use PoM commands while boting, and why not others personal macros. And i wonder too why you don't optimize you're travel paths using a poeHUD's like mobs localization?

Main bot (and botting) purpose is to produce income. Using it in connection with casual play is not the main objective of the bot, so it (probably) will not use PoM. As for poeHUD - if poeHUD is not opensource (or open-code in any other legal way), it would be difficult to make it part of ExiledBot.

As for personal macros - what would you like it to do (what bot does not)? Again - casual botting is not the main purpose of the bot. It is not an ill-will of dev-team, but simple reaction to demands of people, who can use bot for farming money and pay the price for quality product (and quality is not only safety, but also - with efficiency).

About PoM, i was mainly think about a recent update they didwhich i think can be usefull for bot. The tool now display the "values" of loots. And for PoeHUD, it is open source but don't know about the licence.Search "TehCheat PoeHUD" on github.

If we can explorer quickly thanks to that, i think it could be a great improve to bot.

I don't see any reason to use macros or poehud or the map thing while botting. Just walk away from your computer and come back after work and you will have stuff in your stash. And most likely gotten a few levels.