Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
bleak001

Option to stash Legendary items.

I noticed my bot is selling off Legendary items. I really don't want it to do that at all. Plus i noticed that the bot doesn't know how to handle the currencies tab you can buy off the shop.

Ps.. Stashing option for legendary items and something that works with currencies tab from shop please.

Edited by bleak001

Wth is legendary items?

If you are talking about unique items, it is already setup in the default pickit.  In the jpick you just need to comment/remove and forcesell lines.

Currency tab use might be supported in the future.

My bot uses the currency tab just fine - just set it to be not included in your regular stash tabs, and only currency will end up there. Corrupted Essences will end up at the bottom, but regular essences will go to the stash tabs as expected.

I noticed my bot is selling off Legendary items. I really don't want it to do that at all. Plus i noticed that the bot doesn't know how to handle the currencies tab you can buy off the shop.

Ps.. Stashing option for legendary items and something that works with currencies tab from shop please.

We are working hard to implement legenday and artifact items as fast as possible. We need to kill the dragon first.