Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
raskalask

Worm Blaster setup help

Just wondering where you would get your increased rarity and quantity with that build.

Also, looks fast clearing in the video in guide but i'm guessing the bot doesnt just run straight through mobs like that so is much slower

Just wondering where you would get your increased rarity and quantity with that build.

Also, looks fast clearing in the video in guide but i'm guessing the bot doesnt just run straight through mobs like that so is much slower

With kite mode set to 10 range it pretty much does, honestly this bot setup is so op, it clears maps stupid fast, so item rarity isn't an issue, most of my currency comes from rares and uniques/divinations. I had it clear an entire monstrous treasure catacombs.

With kite mode set to 10 range it pretty much does, honestly this bot setup is so op, it clears maps stupid fast, so item rarity isn't an issue, most of my currency comes from rares and uniques/divinations. I had it clear an entire monstrous treasure catacombs.

Hows clear time maps? And which tiers u run.

tried kite mode to 10 range and it wasnt as effective as face tank imo. Anyway how do you setup bot to use all the writhing flasks beside customize keys in the combat?