Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Andrew488

Sell Orb of transmutation for Scroll of Wisdom

My bot has been idling for 7 hours straight in Hideout, did not log out, did not even follow idle logout settings. It was idling for hours until I showed up and manually shut it down. How can an ingame problem or a looping process have priority over program master idle setting I have no idea.

There is a huge detectable ban pattern here, out of scroll of wisdom, idle for 7 hours -> perhaps a bot.
I know most of you probably don't have this problem because you stack full of scrolls. But this is about bot functionality.
If I put an option to manually sell all the Transmutes I'll have all of my stashes filled with 7000 scrolls of wisdom, perhaps a setting where he can sell only a stack, if there is no sellable currency for it, just logs out. Sellable currency could be transmutes. scraps...

post-23504-0-15044300-1474980810_thumb.j

I did not tested yet last version of the bot, but until few days ago bot didn't picked up Portal Scrolls from inventory.If it does pick them up now it should have been stated in the Patch Notes but i doubt the bot pick them up.

I did not tested yet last version of the bot, but until few days ago bot didn't picked up Portal Scrolls from inventory.If it does pick them up now it should have been stated in the Patch Notes but i doubt the bot pick them up.

Bot picks up wisdom scrolls from the stash. And it's hard to imagine how you can run out of wisdom scrolls. OP is doing something wrong.

Dude?Do you know to read?I said P O R T A L not wisdom.

Why are you talking about portals and refer to bot not picking them when OP reports about wisdoms? You should learn to read, not me,

Dude, you quoted my reply where i stated Portal and you talk about wisdom.You clearly didn't read or don't know to read.

To clarify for you if it is too hard:

1. Bot can pick up wisdom from stash

2. Bot can't pick up scroll from stash - after 3 years(really?!)

3. OP wants a feature for bot to sell currency

My point is: if bot can't do number 2 above, it will take few more years until bot can sell currency.Or maybe more, who knows.

Edited by maumau03