Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Juden

Bot randomly opens up Option at login or at character selection

So my bot has the will of his own.

When he chickens or sometimes when the game crashes (also a problem with the bot), it opens up options, like its pressing the button O one time. This is randomly and doesnt happen everytime, but 1 out of 3, and either in login screen or character selection.

AND

when at character select, ive put in character 1, but if the character list is scrolled down he choses the one thats highest in the list, which means he usually click on 2. its like the bot dont know how to count? 

alot of issues now since the last patch update.

Why?

Ive checked everywhere and I cant find any solutions?

help @alkpone

Edited by Juden

@alkpone ANYTHING?!?!?!

I came back, and the bot had started up with one of my other characters, which HAD ITEMS IN HIS PACK, items I put there to save space in my stash. GUESS WHAT THE BOT DID?!?!?!

VENDORED EVERYTHING. WHY?

Because, for some reason the bot dont understand "character position 1". He just clicks on the character top of the visual list, and sometimes that list is scrolled down. Meaning, character 2 or 3 could be highest on the list "visually". Get me? Seriously im pissed, its items worth alooot. 

When i create char for bot, always using names using first letters of alphabet for top 3 usually aaXXX abXXXX etc. Because that problem you had. Was In perandus bot logged wrong char for that reason (and that char was my bank char) and sold all of my profitable items.When you  create char visually sorted in top3 it will not log wrong chars unless you manually log char which is at bottom specially reachable with scrolling.For avoiding this situation you need to relog your top 3 char manually again.This issue was old idk is it fixed or not but you have to careful.

My bot Character is the top one, she is number one 1. I put her name as "____XXXX" so she is always in the top. The rest of my chars I named them "__XXX" etc, so they end up under her. 

Of course I relog my character manually, but its the bot who randomly "chickens" as mention in top and tries to relog with my bank character. Like I said its random. I just discovered it did the same thing again, now with another character.

2 BANK CHARACTERS NOW, ITEMS GONE. I manage to save 1 item, because it had gems in it and was stuck at "items currently have gems in it, do you want to drop it".... 

Sign in to follow this