Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
MasterOfSilence

Use Hybrid flasks for Low Mana OR low Life

I have my bot set up using a Divination Distillate but i noticed that the bot never actually uses it even when its far past the mana pot use %. this results in 18% IIQ and 45% IIR loss in the situations where more more casts are being made(boss's/large mobs) where they could make a good chunk of profit more if potions life Divination distillate were used

hybrid flasks aren't supported by the bot afaik. you can add flasks that aren't supported via the combat tab. just use the key that the flasks is on, and let the bot use it on rares/unique monster as a skill with a cooldown (as an example).  

but you are totally right, divination distillate is kinda shit for any bot, since the rarity/quantity effect is gone once your character is at max life/mana again. tho using it in the perfect moment is kinda impossible for any bot. tho if your character isn't weak as fuck, the flask is useless. i actually hate the concept, even for playing manually. the flask is just overrated if you ask me. if you see the prices in the league, the flask is just not popular anymore.

you probably don't gain too much with the flask, and you are better off using other flask types that helps kill faster / move faster / be more tanky (like silver flasks, another quicksilver, basalt etc.) :!:

Edited by stef