Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
fischersfritze

Hi Community

Hello,

i am male (wonder?!) and 37 , i have been playing for 1.5 Years,

i did buy some currency on Websites, mainly for leaque specific items i wanted. (~20USD)

I did farm myself lake in perandus for like 100 hours, was no fun anymore.

now again, i want leaque specific items.. but thought as admin i have the skills to generate them myself. thats why i am here. i found it a bit pity that there is no sub lvl 45 bot anymore for free, would like to have that tried out. anyways, i am testing the month subscription, and will be buying lifetime if i am sure it works the way i plan to.

most likely i will have it farm like 3-5 hours a day, and transfer low currency to fusings, and those to my main account.

i am using my own vpn server for this. do you think there is a chance my main will get banned too, since he was using the ip like >1 year ago for 1 day ?

hi :)

mb i can help u bit

own vpn server ---> if it run 100% without an disconnection than u are safe...but 1mil. sec. is enought to catch ur main ip ...so i never trust this kind of vpn....its better to use free one than this XD ....my opinion

2. use an vm...so u have an other mac + ip(vpn) ....this is much safer as to use bot on the same windows like ur main account.

3. dont farm dried fuck lake :D

4. feel free to ask our community ^^