Join our Slack

Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
auronini

Bot bug on trials of ascendancy in maps- Needs fix!

Whenever there is an ascendancy trial appearing in a map, bot enters the trial, logs out, goes back into tp through hideout, enters trial again, logs out....Keeps repeating until no more portals left.

Needs a fix please so that it doesnt try to enter the trial, and if it does it logs out and doesnt try to enter again.

he just need to be able use portal back to map from trial instead of logout and rerun his steps again wich ending in same fcking trial

Whenever there is an ascendancy trial appearing in a map, bot enters the trial, logs out, goes back into tp through hideout, enters trial again, logs out....Keeps repeating until no more portals left.

Needs a fix please so that it doesnt try to enter the trial, and if it does it logs out and doesnt try to enter again.

mine is still doing this with the latest version running maps its aggervating

Now it seems to be unfixed somehow, mines entering again on latest version 0.61e

Edited by auronini

You guys need to check "explore whole level before taking transition" and set map exploration to 95%.  Mine used to enter the trials in maps but this fixed it.

Mine is doing this in maps. He logs out upon entering the trial, comes back in, forgets about the map, and goes to dried lake.. I don't see "explore whole level before taking transition" in the client. Is this a setting in a config file? where can I find this option?

Bump. I also can't see "explore whole level before taking transition" in the client, and have the same problem with bot entering trials of ascendancy and bugging out;/ Help please!

Sign in to follow this