Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
RkLandry

Bot won't run maps...please help.

// Map Tier setting
[MapTier] >= "7" && [MapTier] <= "12" [MapTier] >= "66" # [RunMap] == "true"

// Map Rarity to Run (Uncommenting means Ignore)
[Rarity] == "Unique" # [ignoreMap] == "true"
// [Rarity] == "Rare" # [ignoreMap] == "true"
// [Rarity] == "Magic" # [ignoreMap] == "true"
// [Rarity] == "Normal" # [ignoreMap] == "true"

Please help me out. I really need to get this thing running maps. All it wants to do is act 4. Really wish I could set it up to run maps only.

Thanks in advance for any help.

This is aggravating the shit out me.

Last night I just set it to run dried lake and the 2 times I checked it. It would do 40 runs or so and just sit in town. It did this twice.

I haven't changed any settings aside from my combat, etc. I actually deleted the old bot and started fresh, yet it does this. Any idea why? Thanks man.

I was trying to follow this direction. I know nothing about code, so nothing about this makes any sense to some one who is unfamiliar with it.

"Whenever you use the "less than" symbol (<) for MapTier, you'll need to add [MapTier] >= "66" (could be more than 66 but never less). This is to avoid bug, sry about that."

I just want the bot to run all T8-12 maps in my stash. That's it.

It keeps repeatedly going taking portals to town for no reason randomly as well when I do start the bot after entering a map myself.

Trying and just reading it through are different things completely.  The whole guide was to explain things to new people on how commands work, what examples of settings are, etc.  

In setting up either pickit or maps, you will usually only ever change the variable in "" or add or remove the //.  I've set it up mostly to where it isn't needed to add syntax of your own.  

You can jump onto our Discord server and ask questions, but the minimum I'm asking you is that you have read through the guide in its entirety before asking, especially the examples I have listed for different ways of setting up map farming.

I got it all worked out. Do you have any idea why the bot logs out and back in when it completes every map?

I actually just had it log out when the map wasn't even completed. I have no chicken setting enabled or anything.

Thanks for your help man.

Edited by RkLandry

Not sure, go to your log folder and copy/paste the last 20 or so lines of lastrun after the bot does this.  Much of the time you can tell why from the logs.

I got the log issue fixed, or seems to be fixed for the time being. One more question. I didn't go in and edit the pickit file whatsoever. Just checked and unchecked things in the application itself. I have it set to pick up no rares, aside from the chaos recipe. Yet, it picks up every rare, ids, and vendors them. Should I just delete the current folder and start fresh? Would that be easier?

There are specific mod checks in the pickit file that will make bot pickup and id rares.  You can either open default.ipd in pickit folder, go down to rare section and delete the whole section, or you can use my slimpickit... but just be aware it basically pickups nothing other than currency and sellable uniques.  

Edit: Fixing link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ik89aoh9brey61/slimpick.ipd?dl=0

Edited by jps42

How did you get the log issue fixed? I seem to be experiencing the same thing. Bot clears map and then just idles until max idle time is reached and logges.

How did you get the log issue fixed? I seem to be experiencing the same thing. Bot clears map and then just idles until max idle time is reached and logges.

I just deleted the folder, unzipped it again and started from scratch.

I just got home and the bot was in a loop. I was in my hideout and it was transferring a Tier 7, unid rare map that I assume it found. Instead of id'ing and running it....it was just bringing it back and forth between my stash and inventory, in an endless loop. Can this somehow be fixed? Is there a command line somewhere that will tell the bot to ID unid maps it finds? Thanks so much.

Also, the item log never populates anything, even when it finds something good. It's always blank. Not that I really even care too much. Just letting you know.

Edited by RkLandry

if stuff like that happens, u need to stop the bot (f12)

go to bot folder -> log folder -> investigate lastrun.log / send us last 20 lines (or the lines where the bug starts)

if ure not comfortable with reading lastrun.log copy paste it somewhere else that we dont lose that bug information, and some jps/alk/any-other-mod will help u investigate that shhht

Sign in to follow this