Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Rijaka

Problem wiht VMWare 12 pro - FPS Drop to 2-3

Hi there, yesterday I instaled VMWare 12 pro and load my old VMs 7th version and the fps of PoE is 2-3 max when in town. Before log in everything is good and smooth, the problem comes after log in and I didn't try pure OS install with clean game.

Actualy I updated VM Tools in the old VMs and I needed more ram to run the games after. Usualy im using 1280 MB RAM for each VM, now i need more than 1.5 GB...

Bro i had the same problem. 

I downloaded VMware 7 versions , now its fine. Try with vmware 7 versions

Same, I tried and hated VMware 12, then I went back to VMware 7 :P

workstation 12 is working perfectly for me. vm with 1gb ram. running with no problems. maybe i could reduce ram to 800mb.

Yeah I tried Vmware 12 once it was released, took me a few minutes to go back to vmware 7 due to the low fps.

Seems that some ppl get the fps problems im VM12, I don't want to waste time figuring out what the deal with vm12 is, since vm7 works fine for me.

If someone actually had this problem and managed to fix it feel free to share. :)

Well I fugure out some fact so ill share them : 

I used lite version of windows as HOST OS and I had that problem with low FPS in VM12, then I install 7 again and after some time (1-2 hrs) VMWare fails to reserve RAM or smth like that and VMWare crashes so bad I had to restart my PC. So I install clean and basic Windows 7 and everything run good (OS in VMwares still Lite)

u guys change vmware version in config?

I tested 7-10 and i have a ton of POE errors/crashes. only 12 is running stable for me. but with shit fps.

u guys change vmware version in config?

I tested 7-10 and i have a ton of POE errors/crashes. only 12 is running stable for me. but with shit fps.

I used 7.1.3 now 12 pro and is good for now.

Edited by Rijaka

Its fact (for me) VM12 works in basic windows, but not in my lite. So if your VM12 doesnt work in Lite versions of windows, try basic windows 7 if you can.

But my game screen become red sometimes but the bot still run and farm with no problems, this red screen fade so i think its not a big deal.

Edited by Rijaka

So it's most likely OS related then I guess, kinda weird since i did 2 ultimate 64 bit installs.

However I think Vmware 12 works better with windows 8.1 / w 10 as host OS. Just a feeling

That red screen hmm, u using amd graphic card or nvidia? Would try change graphic drivers.

I remember I had a green screen with my amd graphic card, was impossible to fix. but i sendt the graphic card back and got my money back

Edited by RaZe

Well the first vm work very well, BUT when i boot 2 more machines, one of the VMs lag as fuck, 5 fps not only in the game but the whole VM lag, the second one run on 10-12 fps and also lag as shit... so VMWare 12 Pro not good for Window 7 and i give up :D

Edited by Rijaka

So it's most likely OS related then I guess, kinda weird since i did 2 ultimate 64 bit installs.

However I think Vmware 12 works better with windows 8.1 / w 10 as host OS. Just a feeling

That red screen hmm, u using amd graphic card or nvidia? Would try change graphic drivers.

I remember I had a green screen with my amd graphic card, was impossible to fix. but i sendt the graphic card back and got my money back

Mine is GTX 570

Edited by Rijaka

well im having same issue with vm 12 so i am trying to go back to 7 but im having issue of finding a working key for it since last time i got from college for free but stupid me put a clean copy of win10 on pc

so an help with vm7 would be nice

Sign in to follow this