Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
bigstinker85

"buy designer a beer" option

i have realized that this game gets updated way too often to not have a "buy the designer a beer" option sure nobody probably do it but what is $2.50 during the holidays or just during the summer.............I would gladly donate every july 4th since here in the states is our fourth of independence and I know for a fact that these guys do a lot when the game gets updated. as I noticed in the shout box people are like why so long on the update and I would be very aggravated as a bot programmer seeing that exery upate. it takes time and testing to get it updated, not gonna lie the pickit list was revamped in a hole new way and I like it but some of the uniques could be tagged "low level" so some of the new botters can figure it out

also we need to figure out something about the TP use because logging out and logging in is what gets people banned I looked onto the Washington server and they have a sniffer to look at how many times people been logging in and out in a set period of time hence why I only bot for max of 2hrs and turn off for 3-4hrs and start my bot again since the idle timer function is still grey out on my even after I bought the key.

i have realized that this game gets updated way too often to not have a "buy the designer a beer" option sure nobody probably do it but what is $2.50 during the holidays or just during the summer.............I would gladly donate every july 4th since here in the states is our fourth of independence and I know for a fact that these guys do a lot when the game gets updated. as I noticed in the shout box people are like why so long on the update and I would be very aggravated as a bot programmer seeing that exery upate. it takes time and testing to get it updated, not gonna lie the pickit list was revamped in a hole new way and I like it but some of the uniques could be tagged "low level" so some of the new botters can figure it out

also we need to figure out something about the TP use because logging out and logging in is what gets people banned I looked onto the Washington server and they have a sniffer to look at how many times people been logging in and out in a set period of time hence why I only bot for max of 2hrs and turn off for 3-4hrs and start my bot again since the idle timer function is still grey out on my even after I bought the key.

added

https://exiled-bot.net/community/index.php/store/gift-vouchers/

• Upvote 1

set idle in town. do a fresh install of the bot, dont copy paste any files from earlier versions. Never heard about the idle function beeing greyed out.

Edited by RaZe
  • Upvote 1

set idle in town. do a fresh install of the bot, dont copy paste any files from earlier versions. Never heard about the idle function beeing greyed out.

yeah in the main tab where the idel funtion is it is grey and i did a fresh install it won't idle......also i keep getting issue with bot going into a instance after it is cleared when i have the use TP option enabled........never had this issue before

And buy me a beer not Alk. Wheres hes from beer Is shit anyways.

hahaha I bet the beer is bad where I from......for me I got a brewery about 3 miles away and I worked there when going to university so they give me a keg every so often =] I get a case of beer on my birthday still. they good guys