Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
NorthBlue

Bug caused by new function of 0.53 version

I bot my character under 0.53version now

And I found a bug probably caused by new function of new version.

> "Bot now goes back to instance after tp back to town to sell items"

My character can come back to town to sell items and continued to farm specific area through portal

but every time it comes back without anything to sell, it will idle near the portal until click another point by myself then continue to create another new area.

Not sure it was caused by bot internal setup or my bot farming area(town

Ps. My bot farming area: dried lake

Same bro sometimes it will stop out of nowhere and let the mob kill... been dead few time since using this new bot. almost level up from the last one thou. almost lol now back to 0 exp soon

I detected also a bug.

When farming end game maps, if bot chickens, when it comes back to town, it sells items and then go to default area farming and don't go to hideout. After this instance it comes back to hideout to go on with maps.

I can give more details about my issue described above in order to reproduce it:

- I set the default farming area to Dried Lake.

- I check all boxes for map farming and i select hideout bc i m using zana map device.

- i m starting a map, make the bot chickens, then bot respawns in act 4 town, it makes is duty with vendor (before in previous version i guess it was doing that in ho directly) and then go directly to Dried Lake. But when it is in Dried lake, it is not doing the whole area, it is doing a part and then opens TP and goes back to town (i guess it is counting the % of area discovering from the previous map or the timer). After that it comes back to hideout and go on with his duty on map.

I can t give more details.

Edited by fantominus

Possibly a problem unique to Dried Lake as it has to walk to the area rather than to the portal maybe everyone can confirm they were doing dried lake.

To reproduce it, the timing of full inventory and full map clear has to coincide. So when the bot goes to town to sell the items and comes back, it's going back straight away to town because the map is clear, and therefore has no items to sell to the vendor.

Since the bot doesn't have any items to sell or stash, it doesn't walk to the vendor which means the entrance to dried lake is too far for the bot to detect which causes it to get stuck. 

Possible simple fix

make the bot automatically walk to the stash after port (this would also fix the bug that makes the bot go to upper east side of town and get stuck)

Sign in to follow this