Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Walt

Walt's Newbie Help Thread

Any new players having anything relevant to ask me related to path of exile, virtual machines, exiled bot, etc, please post here. I'll do my best to help you.

• Upvote 2

Hi i have question about ip. Idont know much about it , but if i want to use  this bot do i have to hide my id? if yes is it possible to use it for free? or only  payd version are safer?

i already used it litle on pc its looks cool and planing to buy it just need more info before i buy it:/

Hi i have question about ip. Idont know much about it , but if i want to use  this bot do i have to hide my id? if yes is it possible to use it for free? or only  payd version are safer?

i already used it litle on pc its looks cool and planing to buy it just need more info before i buy it:/

the best and most discreet way to bot is a single bot on your main ip with no vm. no need to hide anything, act as if everything is ok and normal.

walt do you have any good static vpn's to reccomend?Got tired of using a free one after i got banned like 2 times in a week.

It's policy not to mention VPN services on the forum. sorry.

thanks but if i want  my main to be safe.  if i have two acc from the same ip i get ban to i think.

Yes. if you have two accounts running on the same ip eventually you'll get detected. Especially using same mac address, hardware, etc. 

In which case, you should bot your main on your home IP and then use a farmer or side-account on your VPN. 

VPN always more vulnerable to bans.

How do you find maps when botting maps? My bot hasen't picked up any maps yet. btw I'm a noob to this game in general.

Only maps that have I.I.Q. modifiers will increase your odds at looting additional maps inside the one you're in.

(Increased Item Quantity

So im totally new to the botting scene and ive been botting the past two days having the bot save all the rares it finds into 3 stashes and then come back every hour to sell what its found. IS there a way for the bot to sell the bad rares and keep all the uniques and currency and maybe the good rares? 

So im totally new to the botting scene and ive been botting the past two days having the bot save all the rares it finds into 3 stashes and then come back every hour to sell what its found. IS there a way for the bot to sell the bad rares and keep all the uniques and currency and maybe the good rares? 

This is what pickit is designed for. You can try cowding's pickit, it's the most updated one to use. To install it you simply paste over the original pickit that comes with the bot and then enable SmartPickit

Other than that, you can edit the pickit to your likings after a week or so of picking up crappy items you simply filter them out your self.  :)

• Upvote 1

hi i want to change few thing at the picklist but didnt had much luck. can you help me litle? i want to store rings amulets and bellt but i dont want to use wisdom skroll on it. i know there is option for it but for the same time i want to indentiff.. other rares and sell them. 

i also want to store few  white items. 

sry i did try to write at default but it didnt worked:/

nvm managed to change it  anyway the bot is good lol its funny when its play better then me sametime:P

Edited by tutijovo

I cant figure out how to run maps. Under map farm I

have it checkmarked to enable map profile and i uncommented the comments in map ipd file.

Here's a pic of my settings:

521jye.png

Edited by ktrop18

I cant figure out how to run maps. Under map farm I

have it checkmarked to enable map profile and i uncommented the comments in map ipd file.

Here's a pic of my settings:

521jye.png

Nvm got it working. I forgot to change ignore maps from true to false hehe.

Sign in to follow this