Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
Spaceguy911

Confusion on using bot version for Awakening Release

I remember in some previous patches, I would check back to wait for New Release, but it was still being updated. At some point I read that an older version of the bot was working.

Will the community managers or someone make an announcement of which/how/when the not will be working for the upcoming Expansion? If so, where should I look for this update?

Thanks

Once its released on 10.7. alk wont sleep until its working!!! Joke ;)

Only alk can tell us when the bot will be up. But i guess he does not know until hes done with it.

We'll see. My bet is 5h to 2 days after release.

Once its released on 10.7. alk wont sleep until its working!!! Joke ;)

Only alk can tell us when the bot will be up. But i guess he does not know until hes done with it.

We'll see. My bet is 5h to 2 days after release.

I'll take you up on your bet and say 2 weeks.

With all the new stuff in sc / hc leagues my bets on a test version is 2-3 days. For a more stable bot I think that can handle all the new featuers in the game, maybe 20+ days ? :)

Have no idea, let's bet in Eternal orbs since they removed them from the game shall we?

oh they remove ET orb? why would they do this?

Its pretty simple, they added new base items and new t1 mods, so all ppl making mirror service got fucked big time.

These rich ppl raged ofc, cause they dont wanna give a piece of the cake, so ggg decided to delete eternal orb drops that no new better mirror items can be created that ez + rich ppl who got lots of eternal orbs already get even richer.

GGG just tries to reflect the real world, give poor ppl some hope, and then fuck them big!

That's right exactly. Dynastyo. 

I agree completely with your opinion on how GGG is taking this approach and how the players will react to.

It's fine though. I've got one eternal :D 

Sign in to follow this