Talk to other users and have a great time
Slack Server

Welcome to our Community

Click here to get your Exiled Bot license
Donation Store
Sign in to follow this  
bulma33

flask goner and bot not responding

Whenever i try to set the "recast aura" to "Yes" under "combat" tab, the bot will hang and doesnt respond and crashes. 

Secondly, no matter what flask i put in slot 2. When i'm back, the flask in that section is gone, disappeared. This occurs extremely rare in earlier version. And none is 0.30i onwards until 0.41b released recently. Please fix this. thank you.

First bug is going to be fixed in next version.

Second one, it never happened to me. So you need to find out how this could happen at what step etc. Does anybody else having the issue ?

For the 2nd one, i've experience it twice in one day and once in one day over 4-5 days period. Note that i'm not using vmware, so there isnt any lag issues causing it, it's really hard to tell at which step because when i'm back or awake...the flask in slot 2 is already gone. But i'll try to identify to give u an answer if possible.

but i think most likely what happened was the bot grabbed the flask, put it in character inventory and vendor it.. 

Edited by bulma33

but i think most likely what happened was the bot grabbed the flask, put it in character inventory and vendor it..

I guess ure right. Now u need to watch to bot. I bet it happens shen he inters town/hideout. Once hes got the flask in his hand or already in inventory press f12 and save/share the logs.

Bot has a script that detects items on cursor and puts them back in place, im really curious why he refuses to do that on ur machine.

i do not know also, and i disabled hideout... so far 5 flasks have been gone just like that and i still cant catch it...it's always when i'm keeping an eye for hrs n hrs it did not happen.. too bad i cant set pickit to stash 20%Q flask. if not i could quality it and the bot will stash it instead of doing something out of the "ordinary"

Edited by bulma33

Sign in to follow this